All-purpose gun legislation thread

Yeah, and sadly it seems increasingly likely with each passing incident.

what kind of parents knows their teenage kid is like this… and still lets them have a gun, and doesn’t even voice concern. The US is so fucked up. Lots of peoples are fucked up and angry as teenagers, including me, but thankfully here in the UK, getting a gun was never an option.

The whole gun culture in the US is toxic and corrupt, fomented by our enemies and by cynical monsters in the pay of the gun industry. It would be reasonably possible for sportspeople and target shooters to enjoy their respective hobbies without this evil influence, but those people who supposedly the NRA represents seem only to be a small fraction of the gun fetishists and paranoiacs and other demented creatures who promote gun ownership.

:thinking:

Just for reinforcement, by the way: https://twitter.com/MarcHilberer/status/997531945977475073

Hey look, it’s the dumbest fuck in America.

It’s like the fucktards pull a random excuse from a list of thousands, but of course the word GUN isn’t found on there at all.

The way to escape a fire is not to have fire exits, but for a single brave man to wield fire itself against the blaze.

If the DemTards had spent the last few decades selectively breeding our children to have chitinous carapaces instead of putting trans people in the wrong bathrooms, none of this would have happened.

I confess: I love all these cynical jokes.

I’ll have to second this confession

I voted against him. Just need a couple million Qt3ers to move to Austin and we can get rid of him for good! And have some amazing board game sessions!

The Russians had fake profiles up with him on with antifa and pro-Hilary imagery on them within hours.

Dude, a guy shot over 500 people in Vegas, and they didn’t do anything.

I just heard that she’s passed away and was the teacher mentioned in the news.

Fox News op-ed, of course, not The Onion.

My wife had an interesting idea for helping to curb school shootings. If a minor commits an act like this, throw the parents in jail. You are responsible for the actions of your kids and should have known better and done something. So start jailing the parents.

Thoughts?

Appealing in a vindictive sort of way, but… problematic.

Hell yea, jail the siblings too, see something, say something you little fuckers. And step-dads? Jail. Live-in boyfriends, JAIL. Moms that abandoned the family 10 years earlier? Find them and jail them, shoulda been there. Jail the teachers too, they’re with these kids 5 days a week, should have done something more to prevent this stuff, jail.