All you GTA Online players are screwing up the single player DLC for Grand Theft Auto V

Single player is completely walled off from GTAO. The only thing that’s changed since vanilla launch is a few guns were added to shops, but nothing game-breaking.

No way. How would a game called Golf Wars 2 have zombies? I mean, I’m not averse to the concept, but I just don’t see how it would work. It sounds like crass pandering! The Golf Wars games wouldn’t stoop that low.

-Tom

It’s in the first planned DLC “What lays beneath the bunkers”.

Golf’s all about getting holes in one.

Well that depends whether you are playing the standard rules or the more enjoyable advanced rules of Golf Wars 2.

Can anyone who still plays GTA Online explain this latest content to me? I thought Online was just a bunch of heists and random PvP ganking but I just got an email from Rockstar for this After Hours content that says Gay Tony is in it and you can create a night club and use it as a front for, well you know. So is this like storyline stuff or am I reading too much into it?

There’s some story stuff with all these big updates, but it’s all quest-giver stuff. “Hey! It’s me, ______! You know, ______ from Liberty City said you’re someone that gets things done! I’ve got a great idea for you!”

Are there Qt3 players coming back? I’d like to try Heists and this other cooperative content without resorting to pick up groups.

I’d be interested in trying some.

I’m playing a bit on Xbox.

Apparently the source code has leaked for GTA V. And people are learning there were 8 planned single player DLC that were cancelled.

https://twitter.com/morsmutual_/status/1739229564482556030

Huh, telefrog was right. Darn online players.

Man that is so dicked up.

But sadly not surprising!