Alliance of the Sacred Suns - if CK2, Stellaris, and MOO3 (Emrich Edition) had a strategy baby

Uh … Yeah Grif … after that explanation it’s obvious… (I may need to check with my favorite astronomer on some of those concepts…)

AFAIK I haven’t heard anything about that, other than to not promise something that is not guaranteed to exist in a set amount in the future, much like anything else I suppose…

When do Xenu and the thetans show up?
[Note to self - new band definitely to be named Xenu and the Thetans]

Have I missed when you said the Kickstarter will begin @Texashawk?

Yes. I reinstalled to a user-defined location (not sure if that was the difference) and it now seems to save and load fine.

No, you haven’t. I’m basically waiting for one item to resolve and then I should know the status of the KS. Believe me, when it starts I’ll shout the date to the high heavens!! :-)
-S

Just uploaded version 7.0.4. Lots of changes and additions. Read more here: https://t.co/XVd8cz0BFE?amp=1

For those who own, enjoy!!

-Steve

Now I know what I am going to be doing today. :)

Really looking forward to the Intel/Secrets/Plot system.

Just an FYI for those struggling to learn the game: Next week’s update will be a large one, so it will be 7.1.0. It will focus almost exclusively on tooltipping and adding help screens. I plan to have virtually every icon tooltipped and every screen documented!

Excellent news!

And that will be when I dive in.

If I buy now, will I get a Steam key if ever released on that platform? I will be happy to support the game but do not want to have to repurchase if/when it is launched on Steam.

Yes this was mentioned above

Very good news! I’ve been wondering where all the tooltips were hiding. :)

I just want to point out that video game development is just a side business for The Texas Hawk

Dayum! We got us some Renaissance Men developers in @Texashawk and @tbaldree and @Rod_Humble to name just three.

I cannot believe that’s a real lawyer and a real commercial. Oh my…

I. Am. Speechless…,

Made my week!

That’s not real, is it? Please tell me it’s not.