Alliance of the Sacred Suns - if CK2, Stellaris, and MOO3 (Emrich Edition) had a strategy baby

Ok thanks. Good luck with the KS. And the game certainly is much improved.

I’d happily kick in at a ‘just supporting’ tier in exchange for some cool wallpapers or something, personally. That $10 was a long time ago. Hope it is super successful. The reasoning to do this over an earlier EA makes sense.

I haven’t purchased the game yet, and plan to eventually - so I’d be happy to Kickstart at whatever tier includes a Steam key.

Yes totally agree.

I appreciate that this will run on an integrated graphics card machine and will happily back the KS and spread the word.

Best of luck!

Thanks to all of you who have been supportive! I feel like we’re making a good decision. Another way you can help even if you can’t pledge or have already purchased the game is to post about it on appropriate forums that you might frequent. As an example, a player posted onto a prominent Russian game board and in just 8 hours the info’s been viewed over 3000 times!!! That kind of exposure makes a real difference!

-Steve

Just an FYI, our Kickstarter Preview Page is now live! You can get a notification when the campaign starts, and you can also tell others about the campaign! Here’s the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aotss/alliance-of-the-sacred-suns

We now have an official launch date/time: Friday, December 4 at 10 AM CST!!

I was going to offer a Mozel Tov but then realized you’re probably talking about the Kickstarter. :(

Well, don’t hold back - you can celebrate the fact that AotSS is currently trending #1 in popularity for KS upcoming video games worldwide!! Thanks to all those who have either followed the project or sent it along to others (or both!) As you can see, you DO make a difference and we are so grateful!

We’re actually up to #3 (out of 1130) on all of Kickstarter for all upcoming projects now!!! If you’ve helped spread the word (or followed the project yourself) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! WOW!!!

Kickstarter is live! Still 230 spots left in the early backer 15$ beta tier (normal backer is 20$, no closed beta access)

Backed. Good luck!

Backed! First kickstarter I’ve done in awhile.

I’m a Colonist. Best of luck @Texashawk

I have backed this. Given my history with Kickstarter, I fear I may have doomed the project for us all.

Oh Great! Thanks @KevinC :)

I am so mad I didn’t get this when it was available. I’d pay $30 for a copy now if it would get me the game, but the kickstarter says it wont be available until jun for the closed beta.

Backed!

Ditto.