Am I the Only Incense Freak Out There?

Plus you can drip it on your partner.

Just don’t try that last suggestion with burning incense folks, only true professionals ought to proceed along those lines!

Also, playing with knives, those are all new to me, I’ll take a look and see what’s available and appealing there (@ Camden Market, which I assume is also online since everything is these days, and thank you for the ideas).

These are the ones I get. I don’t have any left at the moment so can’t tell you the name. I think they are a local. Google seems to have that scent on other brands though, I guess the base oil is available to anyone.

Its a pity the above is spam, as those waterfall thingies are pretty cool. Reported anyway.

Back on topic, i bought this mixed pack and its the best selection ive had. I like all the different fragrances, not one dud in this particular set.

Only paid £7.50 for it mind you.

This is useful for trying to suss out which Nag Champa is genuine/the best

Your spam post incenses me!

Why did the logician love using his incense burner?

It just made scents.

Subjectivity and all that but this is my favorite incense

Gonesh No. 8 | Gonesh Incense
https://www.gonesh.com/p-1007-classic-collection-no-8-incense-100-pack.aspx

Ingredients you will need:

Firstly listed are the common Indian name of the plant, and secondly, the Latin name. Most products should be available through a local Indian products distributor(Indian grocery store) or online through Amazon or a herb dealer such as Mountain Rose.

1- Cows Ghee (clarified butter) – 2 gm

2- Cow dung – 1 part

3- Cow milk – 10 ml

4- Anantmula (Hemidesmus indicus Root ) – 10 gm

5- Guggul (Commiphora mukul[19]) Resin – 10 gm

6- Dhoop (Boswellia serrata[ 20] )Resin – 10 gm

7- Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora) – 10 gm

8- Kapurkachri (Hedychium spicatum) Rhizome – 10 gm

cow … dung …

Hard pass from me, dawg.

Personally, I prefer the latin usage for cowpies.

fimo bubulo

Also, what is 1 part of cow dung? Like one patty? One pile? One field?

Also also, can we just do subscribe-and-save for cow dung from Amazon?

Sorry, I’m still laughing about it. The jokes just don’t stop.

My new band name.

I looked it up further, because why work, right?

Apparently cow dung is a thing in Indian culture. I had no idea.

Nothing caps an afternoon quite like lighting up a couple sticks of Pasture Blossom while enjoying a $50 cup of coffee made from beans sieved through elephant shit.

It’s your Civet Duty to explore these options.

Kopi luwak is made from coffee beans plucked from civets’ feces . This is bad news for civets. It’s the world’s most expensive coffee , and it’s made from poop . Or rather, it’s made from coffee beans that are partially digested and then pooped out by the civet, a catlike creature.