Amazon Game Studios loves Twitch (Breakaway, New World, Crucible)

Oh, its still going. Thought they cancelled everything.

Lots of nice pictures, I guess it makes for good screenshots. Haven’t done an alpha since EVE so I think i’ll give it a pass for now.

Leaky leaky.

If by leak they mean breaking their NDA, sure.

Anyone else in the alpha? I got my invite yesterday. They’re still taking sign ups for the alpha. It appears to be random because I signed up months ago and someone else in it said they signed up a week ago.

I am in the alpha. Other than saying that, the NDA applies.

Looks like Yet Another Survival Builder to me. Woo hoo.

That article is complete trash. Holy fuck, do they write this nonsense for every Civilization, Colonization, expand, exploit, exterminate game out there?

That idiot is so perplexed by this problematic game he’s probably shitting diamonds.

Polygon gonna Polygon!

😡😡😡😡😡

Looks pretty great, kinda reminds me of Darkfall. I am guessing, like Darkfall, it will lack a lot of gameplay elements that will make it enticing for anyone but those who like ‘survival games’.

Don’t forget to sign-up, if you are interested and having.

https://www.newworld.com/

Have they shipped any product yet?

I don’t think they’ve shipped anything. I don’t know anything about Crucible, but I have heard New World is in what you’d call a “late alpha” state.

For some reason I thought this was dead. And that it looked absolutely nothing like this. wth? New trailer just released, though.

Seems like a mix of Conan Exiles and all the other “sandbox survival bs” and Darkfall the Hardcore PVP MMO?

I can’t say I am looking for another Survival/ PvP game. I was hoping they would make more of an MMORPG, not another Rust.

My understanding is that it’s always been a PVP heavy game. I do not know what Survival elements the game has. It seems like everyone who makes a MMO these days focuses on PVP a lot, since that focus means you don’t have to pour a bunch of money into creating PVE content.