Amazon's New World MMO

Your company probably shouldn’t have set the blocks where wars can occur at the same times. And allowed both to be declared, obviously.

Exactly as @Becoming said. I have s/s paired with great axe or warhammer. In Dungeons, I can switch between off tank and dps by switching weapons. I love it.

Both have large movement buffs

Cooldowns are independent

Can the times be adjusted per territory? I was under the impression it was a single company-wide setting, but I don’t have access to the controls.

Ah ok, that makes sense. I’m really not familiar with most weapons, so how do you pull?

Ahh, so this changed from beta?

Not sure.

Final phase lasers.

no, beta was the same. way back in the alpha they shared cooldowns but then we also had 3 weapons we could carry same time.

Great axe has both a pull and a charge. Hatchet has a throwing tree so there are a few abilities you can use to pull now and then. You can also spec into a hatchet passive that lets you throw it as a light attack but you can no longer use it to block.

Ooof, that goes to show how long since I played it.

Not sure, actually.

I don’t. I prefer to not be the main tank, but even if I am, someone else can do that. And in the the Dungeons I’ve done, we don’t typically do much anyway.

I started out using great axe, but got an epic hammer drop and became a hammer boy. Hammer is so much fun to use and brings so much utility that I can’t see going back to axe.

There is a gem you can socket in your gear that taunts enemies. Carnelian I think.

Correct. They can also be put into armor to DECREASE threat generation

Didn’t know that.

Every gem has two different functions: one for weapons, one for armor

So I’m going to put this out there. The server transfers are available now. There is a pretty good-sized group on Falias US East of Wanderers if you are looking to have more people to play with and pick a server on the US East and feel like changing. Our color is green, so if you don’t like green, that might also be a factor.

Server transfers can’t change server regions, so if you went with another region like US West this isn’t an option and someone else said, it’s lame.

If there’s space on the server, I probably will transfer. I have no group or friends on my current East server, so there’s no reason not to.

I’m a casual weirdo, but I have yet to run the first quest dungeon, so that might be amusing to have non-randos to potentially do so.

“Father, the sleeper has awakened”

We just need to not go back to sleep now…