Ambush!: steamy sex games by Tony Carnevale

Same thing happened to me. It is so good I re-bought them (the original and all expansions) off e-bay a few years ago.

Holy crap, you guys are giving me a cold sweat; I’ve still got some old stuff boxed up at my Mom’s place. Or do I?

…which is pretty much you why read and post on Qt3. Actually, it’s the primary reason why Tom lets you post on Qt3. If you don’t have Brooksi-like wargaming chops, you’ll be delegated to The Other Board [tm] with the rest of the waifus pretty quickly. Unless, of course, you lay down some serious Patreon cabbage. Then we all just pretend you’re one of us.

I’ve done self-purges over the years. I have the majority of my old SJ Games stuff, a couple of GDW games (Asteroid! and Flight Something), some AH odds and sods, and the like, along with Silent War. None of which I’ve broken out in years.

Every time I see this thread I think that Tom is playing erotic games with Bobby Cannavale and I get kinda hot and bothered.

I didn’t read this when it first posted because I knew it couldn’t be about that Ambush!, not with that title!

But yeah, I own it, and two of the expansions. Haven’t played it much, but still intend to. I also own Vesuvius Incident, and I actually did play that once (although I am pretty sure I Played It Wrong).

Looking forward to catching up on the Ambush! entries!