Andrew Bub

Although Andrew doesn’t post here anymore, I know he has friends and colleagues who still frequent Qt3. In any case, just a heads up that Andrew recently suffered from a pair of heart attacks and is now recovering from quadruple-bypass surgery. He’s scheduled for another surgery on Friday, and those of you so inclined to wish him well can find his contact information on his website.

• Alan

Aw. :(

Hopefully, just this one time, linking to gamerdad is okay. (If it’s not, let me know, and I’ll remove it.)

http://www.gamerdad.com/detail.cfm?itemID=3859

Hope he makes it through.

Holy crap?

Best wishes for speedy recovery. Also, can I get some details on his lifestyle so I can find out if I’m next?

Best wishes, Mr. Bub.

Yikes. Guess he prolly doesn’t read over here any more. I will still send him my magical thoughts and prayers.

Also, can I get some details on his lifestyle so I can find out if I’m next?

Plays video games and posts on internet message boards.

Anyway, best wishes & speedy recovery.

Wow, way too young for that. Sorry to hear it.

Instead of Cheetos and chocolates, you gamer people should do what I did after getting a cholesterol count that was higher than I liked: switch to raw walnuts and prunes.

omega3 fatty acids and regular bowel movements ftw. Get well soon Mr. Bub.

Darn…best wishes for a quick recovery.

Best wishes to you Andrew.

Plays video games and posts on internet message boards.

We are so screwed.

Get well soon, Bub.

I’m glad the Lunch of Kong suggested that the best solution is eating food that will cause the world to drop out of your bottom. Prease to be not grabbing me there, Kong!

Sucky. It’s a hospital, though, so there must be health packs and first aid kits lying around. If he can grab some of those, he should be fine.

Good luck, man.

Gentle touchings causes multiple heart attacks.

Y’all should check out his web page. There’s a Paypal link for donations. Even if he has insurance, he’s likely to get hit pretty hard by medical bills.

Get well soon, Andrew :)

Get Well, Andrew!

That’s shocking news. I hope it goes well.