Andrew Bub

Get well soon Andrew. Hope the worst part is already behind him and all goes well.

One good way to help someone’s heart…is to let them back in to posting on Qt3! Hope all goes well with Andrew.

I am pretty sure posting in P&R is detrimental to one’s health, but if he can, through force of will, stay away, then I believe your suggestion has merit.

Christ! All my most positive thoughts go out to him. Hang in there , Bub!

So when are you having yours?

Wow, Andrew - my prayers are with you. Get well soon.

I wouldn’t call what I do “gentle.”

This sucks. Get better soon Bub.

Yikes. Here’s hoping for successful surgery and a full recovery…

I don’t know Andrew though I wish him luck. The thing that strikes me is he doesn’t look that old. Mid thirties tops. It reminds me that I’m due for a physical.

/hey you, Icehole drop the twinkie.

Damn. Gotta change that lifestyle.

If memory serves, Andrew is between 35-37. I knew a guy who had a heart attack at 32. It’s all lifestyle.

Thanks Dr. Dirt. Yes, genes have nothing to do with it. /Sarcasm.

In any event, get well Andrew.

Sure it does. It’s very synergistic.

God bless, Andrew!

So you’ve just now turned off the sarcasm tag and you’ve been posting with it on for the last four years. That explains much.

I think to have a heart attack in your 30’s, it’s either a really horrendous lifestyle or something has been wrong all along. I don’t think Andrew was a candidate for this due to lifestyle.

Anyway, best wishes to Andrew.

Well this sucks. I hope he gets better real soon.

Since I’m around Bub’s age, this should serve as motivation for me to get back into my workout/diet regiment. I was kicking ass this summer. I was in the best shape I’ve been in since I was back in college. But then over the last two or three weeks I just kinda got burned out and really slipped. Damn work has been stressing me the hell out…

Farewell Marlboro man… and take these pizza coupons with you on your way out.

Kinda disturbing when a friend your age suddenly gets hit with something like this. Especially when you have a very similar lifestyle.

Heart problems this bad and this early are often congenital. There are some people who are simply going to have heart problems no matter what kind of shape they keep themselves in, unfortunately.

Here’s hoping that Andrew is well.

I only know one guy my age with heart problems and he dropped into a coma in the middle of a soccer match, and there was fuck all wrong with his lifestyle.
Whereas I sit still too much and eat too much, but my heart is in excellent condition.

So perhaps Andrew is just a very unlucky guy?
But it could be worse and I’m glad for his family that it wasn’t.
Get well soon.