Andy Daly's Review

Well, Tunnelbear seems to be working again for the Comedy Central site. Don’t know if they’ve reversed their policy or Tunnelbear has got some more IP addresses, but I can watch Review now!

Well that was a gut-punch. Not that a happy ending was ever really a possibility for Forrest.

Episode 2 is still locked for me, since I’m not a cable subscriber. How many weeks does that last, does anyone know? It’s around a month, right?

No clue about lock outs.

As a cable subscriber rube, and non-dirty cable cutter, I have DVR’d and watched all 3 episodes from the new season. Disappointed it is so short, but happy they got to wrap things up.

And… that ending… of course that ending. Fucking A.

I don’t know if it’s the actual policy, but in my experience, it’s basically permanent. For instance the most recent seasons of Another Period and Drunk History are still padlocked other than a token episode, many months after they aired. You may have better luck using the Plex channel, which in the past has been good for this sort of thing, but mine was borked by a bug about six months ago so I can’t check.

You meaning the ending of that episode…?

Surely the season isn’t over after three episodes?

Yeah, that’s all folks.

Gah. I’m heartbroken. It’s like eating the last cookie, thinking you had a few cookies left… BUT THERE ARE NO MORE COOKIES!

The series did play itself out to it’s inevitable conclusion, so I can’t complain about the brutal finale, but I wish I had known. :(

Hey, this worked!! And I was able to watch episodes 2 and 3. Fantastic stuff.