Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

Big gratz to you @Knightsaber !!! I’m just not focused enough to pull that off.

Personally, I just paid off my last home loan, so I’m saving up for a rainy day, in case a big furniture item or piece of clothing comes up. But unless a really big opportunity comes up, I’m planning to sell locally. Plus it will remind me to check prices in case I can help out anyone else on here!

Congratulations! I just got my first green chrysanthemum today, and I think I have purple windflowers, purple roses, and blue roses left. Still a ways to go!

Yep, I just invested my biggest ever amount in turnips this week, but it’s because I want to get out from that last $2.5M loan from Tom Nook. After that, yeah, I might do some local turnip markets, but no more high-tension “I hope a friend gets over $350K” market plays. :)

Got a blue rose today up an an area I wasn’t even taking care of, I’d just moved a clump of roses there when I was planting my orchard!

Turnips for me are a means of socialization. Each week, I get to see a different Qt3er’s island! It’s nice.

This baffled me until I realized it’s also a ‘mum’. :) I was like, oh no I missed something?

Red’s here Q23 gets first crack. Pm for
Fake jolly

Fake famous

Fake serene

Just wondering if anyone has checked AC today? First day of Summer!

According to the calculators, I’m 90% due for a large spike tomorrow afternoon.

Saw a comment during morning news about weddings? Is that why my new cat character is so flirtatious? Also finally caught a new kind of butterfly this morning.

Fingers crossed!

Yes, I believe it’s wedding season (as opposed to weeding season), but I haven’t had time to check out the event yet. Hopefully it’s more varied than the same-every-day museum event was.

I have bought around 400k of turnips at 100 bells. I would like to get enough to pay off the loft and get started on the last expansion.

Meteor shower tonight too

Aww man. In an RPG session most of the rest of the night, but then again, I got my Meteor Jollies in with a friend this month and got enough Gemini bits to make one closet. . . but still need another to make one for my Gemini GF >.>

PSA about meteor showers:

1. If you visit a friend’s island and wish on shooting stars, the star fragments wash up on your island the next morning (and the person you visit gets more star fragments too)!

2. For any island, there is a maximum number of star fragments you can get each day. So if for example you, say, hit the A button repeatedly while watching a YouTube video, you won’t get 200 fragments the next day.

Awesome, it’s live now.
19d09

I need like 30 minutes but I will be there!

Awesome, should be room. If interference keep trying

Lots of interference but I’m trying!

Edit: Could you reopen? I’m trying to get a Celeste recipe for my son.

Yes but gimme a few to get my alt off. 2rx3v in 10m!

Thank you! That was perfect, and boxing Celeste in was genius!