Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

I have Redd with a genuine glowing painting, fake Mona Lisa, and fake quaint painting, for anyone interested.

Edit: My island is a shithole, so bring your ladder.

Yes please! Glowing

And closed up for the night.

Apparently I’m due for a large spike… several days late. Should be tomorrow morning if anyone is still stuck with some turnips.

I should have a large spike tomorrow afternoon to cover everyone’s bases.

Oooh, @Kadath, I need the futuristic floor for my upstairs! Can you grab one for me and I’ll meet up sometime to get it from you?

Morning turnip price is 425. I imagine everyone has sold already but… any interest and I’ll open up privately to Qt3 (right now I’m doing a public run on the exchange).

Sorry already went to bed when you asked :( non way to get dupes anyway I think if you buy with both tickets and coin it swaps things around right?

Missed @MichaelD’s time window, but if anyone else has even decent turnip prices today, my girlfriend’s niece really needs to sell a batch, so… :)

I missed this the other day…

/shiftsdownthebenchuncomfortably

My post-peak afternoon price is 212. I recommend waiting for @Knightsaber but if the timing doesn’t work, I’m open and my code is K33YF.

Oh I haven’t looked :)

Edit: It’s 380, poke at me if you need me. @Editer, if you’re still looking.

@Knightsaber, if I could get a Dodo so Jenna could sell on your island that would rock!

Sure, let me run and open it up.

BSQB4

Just don’t run on my flowers and we’ll all be fine :)

Thanks so much!

I can only be here for another half hour before I have to go do afternoon things. She should come now or wait for a few hours :)

Denny, I might have an extra Futuristic Floor. Can you DM me later to remind me to check?

And that’s what I get for taking a day off. Didn’t water my flowers, didn’t check in at City Hall, and I missed the meteor shower. Curse me and my lack of commitment!

Okay I gotta close up, ping me in a few hours, I suppose.