Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

Okay everyone, Isla Calma is open for business! Turnip price is 281, which is not as high as I’d hoped, but hey, it’s three times what I paid so I’m content. DODO is NC264.

A few things:

1. Tipping is not necessary nor expected. If you feel like it, I wouldn’t mind some watering on the field of red roses on the upper cliffs in the NW… those are the only things I really need watered at this point. But if you’re just looking to jump in and out, that’s totally cool. Seriously, no big deal if you don’t feel like doing it. :)

2. Saharah is also here today. Last I saw her she was wandering around the south beach in my southern neighborhood. (EDIT: She’s crossed the bridge and is now wandering around the beach near the swimming pool area, just west of the airport.) Only thing she had of note for me was the Misty Garden wallpaper, but I can’t recall whether I got that for bells or tickets, so I don’t know if it is guaranteed or random, I’m afraid.

3. I left some dupe DIYs on the path between the plaza and Nook’s. Help yourself to any you need.

Feel free to explore if you want. I’ll be around, maybe afk from time to time.

EDIT 2: Also, Sterling is currently crafting a Trophy Case. It’s one of the dupe DIYs I left out, but if you don’t have this DIY, I highly recommend picking it up… it looks amazing. (And you can put things on top of it, like other trophys or whatever.) He’s been crafting all morning, so I’m not sure how much longer he’ll be doing it. Sterling lives in the north neighborhood.