Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

Yeah I got dungeon wall and Palace Wall

So it seems that coin walls are all the same and ticket walls are all random

I would be up for any Sahara visits, but I can’t get by until maybe three hours from now. Would someone be willing to reopen??

Yes, I will PM you a mobile to text if I’m not checking in

closed

Able sisters have the 1.2m bell crown today. The big one. Can open till 9 tonight

Ooo. I recently bought a crown but think it only cost 1m. Are there more than one?

Yes, big and little. Little one is 1m even I think. This is the big one, Royal Crown.
97FJT

Anyone’s Turnip Prophet looking promising? I’m at 174 right now but looking to go somewhere between that and 216 this afternoon. Girlfriend’s forecast is dismal, 150 tops if that.

So debating whether to just be happy doubling our money tonight, or wait to see if a friend gets a spike.

I haven’t tracked mine well enough to know sorry

My small peak just hit and it’s 156. Here’s to hoping someone has better luck.

I’m at about 55% for a large spike, but as is the way of things, that also means a 40% chance of Decreasing, heh

It does a surprisingly good job if you just start updating whenever you remember it (provided you haven’t passed a peak already).

Today’s public service announcements:

• Don’t forget to pick up the seasonal items available from Nook Shopping. You can currently get the Handmade Cape and Handmade Crown (International Children’s Day), Thank-You Dad Mug (Father’s Day), and Summer-Solstice Crown and Winter-Solstice Sweater. Perfect for your Midsommar cosplay!
  • If you like exclusive furniture that you can’t get anywhere else, start the Wedding Season event on Harv’s Island today! You get currency that you can only spend through June, and you need to play multiple days to unlock all the items available for purchase. One of the items is my favorite in the game!

I did it the first day and it was kinda meh. What item do you like?

Yeah, with a wedding bench reward and some jewels I can spend with some wedding fixated due in a terrible outfit, I wasn’t compelled to return after the first day.

Each day you go back, it unlocks new custom furniture that you can purchase, and you get a different reward item each day. I’m not sure when the unlocks end, but I just played my seventh day yesterday, and there were still new items being unlocked. Oh, and if you don’t like the look of the wedding furniture, each item can be customized to Chic or Plant themes.

But hey, if you don’t want to unlock a giant pipe organ…

One warning about the wedding stuff: If you invite your villagers to come, they will get a commemorative plate that they may replace other items in their home with. One of my wife’s animals got rid of their music player, and she was not happy about it.

I’m sure you could probably give that villager a new music player whenever you see them.

But then they might replace something else in their house, right?