Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

Thank you! I do not currently have a playground area… I used to, but I removed it for some other things. Still, I may re-add one in the future, so thanks!

No worries, make as many as you need!

About 25 minutes left for my 435 turnips. I’m going afk for about a half hour, but I’ll leave my island open for any last minute sales. (Dodo code a few posts up.). Hopefully there won’t be any disconnects while I’m gone.

Alas, I did not wake up early enough to take advantage of Hansey’s kind opening. (Left coast.) So if anyone else spikes…

Signed,
Stays Up Too Late

Yeah, it’s pretty rough for the west coast catching good prices, since you only have until 9:00 AM to get an east coast AM price!

If it helps, my PM price is 189, which is obviously not close to my AM spike, but may still be palatable to you, if you’re concerned about it getting late in the week.

Give me a poke if you’d like to swing by and sell for that, but I can totally understand maybe wanting to wait/look for a better price.

Thank you for opening up. I just need a big week or two to get that 10m bell miles sticker sometime.

@Hansey, if you could open back up, that would be awesome, as both our turnips are under 70 right now, so my girlfriend Cassie and I would love to drop by. :) 189 is still almost doubling the investment.

Thank you!

@Editer, no problem at all! I’ve just re-opened with Dodo 8VDD2. I’m half afk, so take as much time as you need.

Thanks much! Gotta go grab my turnips and I’ll be by in a few.

@Hansey, would it be okay if I bought that Diner Sofa? NP if you plan to buy it, just thought I’d ask. :)

Help yourself! I don’t need anything from the shop today. If you want to check out the basement in my house, let me know if there’s anything there you want to catalog. I can pick up things in the house and bring them out to you to catalog, (I mean, you can look at any room in my house if you want, it’s just that the basement is a diner. ;) )

Wow, your diner is awesome! I might take you up on that (tables!) sometime. Right now I have to get back to work, lunch hour’s over. :) Thanks much for opening it for us!

My pleasure, happy to help!

I was bummed that Flo was leaving my island, but only the villagers that I really wanted to keep were trying to leave, and I’d already said no to Jacques and Beau, so I told Flo she could go.

Then, happily, my girlfriend convinced her to move to her island, so I can still visit there.

And then, on the fourth NMT island I visited, I found the holy grail…

He moves in tomorrow!

So yesterday Redd showed up but he had 4 fake paintings. I thought he always had to have at least one real one. No?

That was true in previous games, but is apparently not so in New Horizons, as many people have reported having all fakes sometimes. The reason behind this completely escapes me.

Ok thanks. Good to know

Can’t guarantee players will still be New Horizoning it up in 4 years if they can’t ensure we’re all still searching for half the art pieces by then ;-)

Haha, true. So far I’ve been lucky… when I’ve had Redd, he’s always had at least one real piece, however, there was one visit where he had only one real piece… and it was one I already had in the museum. :/

I think Vladimir is my favourite villager so far. A grumpy Russian bear who lives in a trash house.

Well I have finished my house inside and out and I thought I would post a few pictures if anyone is interested.