Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

Nice! All are awesome but the kid’s room is greatness.

Mine is still it the ‘Just divorced at 40 and the ex got all my stuff so have a seat in that box over there’ phase.

Looks great Reemul. I seem to have had such bad luck getting cool indoor furniture, my house is like @lostcawz’s.

Oh my god I love your house!!!

Seriously, thank you for sharing. That is awesome inspiration for me to get back at it with my own.

Thanks a lot, i still look out for decent furniture but it’s not easy getting the right stuff. Really like a nice dining room table and some kitchen stuff.

Also made a 5 a side pitch, Basketball pitch and beach side cafe. Admit to running out if ideas at the moment.

Strange request. Searching for 5 bamboo shoots if anyone has spares.

Oh gosh I have so many. Can you send them in the mail, or would you need to swing by?

edit: erg, groceries ready for pickup. I’m happy to open via Dodo when I get back home, hopefully within the hour, if someone else can’t spare some before then :)

Someone has to visit once before you’re on their friends list. Which is unfortunate, because this is my ‘new’ island and I lost my list.

Jackpot. Boys buying for 592. Gates open 0FTJJ if anyone needs

nudges

Hopping in now :-)

I can be there in a hot second, my little dude is definitely not the Green Arrow.

DKM1V head on over, I’ll have shoots out by the airport

My gf and I will probably swing by once KS and I see a man about a bamboo shoot :-)

Kadath, I tried connecting but the code didn’t work.

Thanks, sir.

People on Discord being jackasses. Had to reset:
JBYFW

Do you need anything in particular, like a Nook Miles Ticket or some bells or something?

Glad to help out!

And thank you!!

I prefer no donations from Q23ers please. Unless you have something like rare DIYs you don’t need. I get plenty of stuff from the riff raff on Discord =)

Not only will my wife and I both appreciate the opportunity to unload turnips for profit, but so will our kids who will inevitably ask us for bells to fund their terraforming ideas, =)

Thanks again!

Always welcome, sorry so much traffic.