Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

Random thought:

Am I the only one that wants to hear more about “Maglevs in Love”? What did Maglev Mike do?

We can only hope for a DLC pack to expand on the fascinating Maglore.

Listen, I don’t have time to worry about that, because I’m doing a THING.

Yeah, apparently every island has what’s referred to as the “villager void”. Every villager that leaves your island without getting picked up by someone else goes in there, and then anytime anyone who has every visited you has a vacant spot, there’s a chance that it will be filled by someone in your villager void. (Or the void of anyone else they’ve ever visited.)

It’s a pretty neat concept, though I worry it means that over time, you’re getting higher and higher chance to have your plots filled by the villagers everyone hates. ;)

Eq2uaveVkAEtKwT~2

He was displeased.

But he looks so happy!

That’s amazing

Hey everyone, I have shooting stars going on and Celeste is in town. My gates are open: 018H2. Come and visit (Celeste was last seen on the far back left plateau meadering near the Statue of Liberty, but she could wander), and stay as long or as short as you’d like, hehe. I’ll probably be afk for a bit on and off, but will try to make sure the Switch doesn’t go to sleep.

Also, Redd is in port, but alas, all he has is three fake paintings (I bought the only real one he had) but if you want fakes, help yourself!

Tagging @Editer particularly because I know he’s been diligently hunting Celeste recipes. :)

Oooo, I may ask my partner to swing by on my behalf; I’m stuck cooking for a few hours, but thank you for opening!

Sounds good! Celeste has now moved to milling around the upper right neighborhood, but she’ll probably wander off again, so just hunt for her, hehe. (I hate to block her in, it feels mean, lol.)

How could anyone limit that little star eyed darling in her quest to explore the night sky??

My girlfriend will probably wander by! Celeste is her favorite.

Thanks, @Hansey! Heading over right now! Appreciate the tag. :)

Very much appreciated, as well! My gf, as always, loved your island <3

Also, if y’all haven’t voted in the Qt3 Quarterlies for ACNH, you should!

Thanks again, Hansey! Island is looking awesome – so cool in winter!

My quest for the lunar module continues, but I’m one step closer. :)

As I was heading to the airport, I saw a dung beetle pushing a snowball!

Happy to open up whenever I can for special things, especially Celeste. I personally am terrible at keeping up with her… I usually play in the mornings and rarely at night, so I always miss her because I don’t think to log in and see if she’s around. Of course being told this morning there were shooting stars, at least I knew for a fact she’d be here.

Sorry I mostly missed everyone’s comings and goings… I was afk for a bit making dinner, then eating dinner, then cleaning up after dinner, hehe. But I could see the screen from the kitchen so I could see all the traffic, hehe. Always a pleasure to have visitors. :)

@Editer I hope it doesn’t end up being the very last one she gives you! Me, I rarely see her twice in a month so all I ever get from her is zodiac recipes. ;) On the rare occasion I see her (or visit someone else) I’ve managed to snag a few, but no lunar module. Do you, by any chance, have the rocket DIY?

Okay, closed up for the evening. Thank you to whoever left me the Golden Candlestick DIY. :)

That was my girlfriend!