Anime' - Whatcha Watchin? (Is it good?)

Best answer ever. ;)

Just add a space before or after the URL (the whole thing, not in the middle) and that way it doesn’t break the URL format. When I click your links that are formatted that way YouTube behaves weirdly.

yea, I noticed. Ok, message received o7

I wouldn’t know, since I don’t follow links that aren’t embedded

testing arrendak suggestion
https://youtu.be/5T5rCSmduaY?list=FLQqtPmvPgLQ5F4ZdZ-HRl6A

sigh

Since I’m finally unsubscribed from Netflix, I signed up for a free month of Hulu with which they’ve been trying to entice me back. It turns out I had several new episodes of Hero Academia cued up. Woohoo! Apparently Season 2 never ends. After his summer internship, it’s back to school and it’s Final exam time.

I have to admit the sheer volume of episodes they put out, considering that they’re still all really good quality.

The second half of Food Wars season 3 has started as well.

You only click grass-fed free range links, eh?

To be clear my suggestion is to embed the links, but my advice earlier was to not post malformed links just to kill an embed. Embeds are clearly more functional, no one likes the equivalent of a Rick roll with every video you post. You never know until you click is bad ui.

I agree with you here. I only do it when I find the thumbnail distastefull or spoilery.

Good to know. I thought you just hated embeds.

We have spoiler and hide detail tags you can use instead

On Saturday I caught up all the way on My Hero Academia. The show continues to do well to balance what’s learned in the classroom (with actual learning going on) versus what’s going on with bad guys. It’s a really well done show. It’s a great one to binge though. Not enough goes on in each episode to be worth it. It’s just too short. The show takes its time and really draws things out. That’s to its advantage, for the most part, but I bet that could get frustrating if you’re watching weekly.

Unfortunately, I’m in that boat now, since I’m all caught up and this new season has just barely started.

Haven’t started season 3 yet. I’m waiting until my daughter gets home from college.

I have been saving the episodes up too since it is the one show where the 24 minutes flies by. I rather watch 2 or 3 episodes at a time.

Oh it started already?

Err, I mean me too. Totally wait to build up a backlog so I can watch two or three episodes at once since it works better that way.

My Hero Academia season 3 first thoughts: I hate the new opening song. Anything auto tune immoderately makes me angry, for reasons. Harrumph.

This is very much true.

Unless there is something mentioned somewhere else she is. She’s not a robot, she’s a super hero, other than the fact she’s just a good fighter.

I found the series pretty. I found the score great. I loved the use of typewriter as an instrument, but I have never been so disappointed with a series that could have been so great. I just didn’t care about her plight or the characters around her with a few exceptions.

Fate: Apocrypha starts out so awesome like all the Fate series, but peters out about halfway through and never recovers.

That said, I’m really enjoying Made in the Abyss.

Watched the hell out of Made in Abyss a month ago or so, must’ve watched all 13 episodes in 3 days. It is really good.