Ann Coulter endorses Hillary

Saying “She’s a man, baby!” is misogyny. That’s kind of ironic.

Speaking as an asshat, I resent being associated with those who approve of Ann Coulter!

Come on, madkevin. You can do better than that. Or maybe you can’t? Let’s not find out.

That was a fun little dialogue you just had with yourself, No Way. Eventually, you won’t even need to post anything, as you’ll be happily able to troll yourself.

However, I still stand by my assessment. Ann Coulter has nothing to contribute that could be considered honestly provocative or interesting, so instead just snipes at people from the sidelines. You know, like Caltrops.

Ooooh, you scoundrel! You got me with the Caltrops card!

I never said Ann Coulter was provocative or interesting.

Ann Coulter says she endorses Hillary.

MoveOn says they endorse Obama.

Which is worse?

And I never said you did. Isn’t this fun?

Once again you win, madkevin!!!

There, there. You can always start a thread at Caltrops calling me a fag or something. Won’t that make you feel better?

To quote General Ackbar, “It’s a trap!”

Honestly, I think that was a body double for Coulter. She didn’t called anyone godless, a traitor, or gay.

I already said you won. You don’t have to kick me while I’m down by sniping from the sidelines. :(

This thread got lame. You both lose.

Coulter.

If McCain is the nominee she’ll find some action or phrase that Hillary makes, and use it as the basis for her come to Jesus moment on McCain.

You may not like MoveOn, but at least they’re more than just political theater for personal profit.