Anno 1800, city-building in the industrial revolution

Pic up Season 2 ASAP! You don’t want to play without it anymore. So for the Palace as your primary Palatial Residence island becomes beautified and cultured you get more and more options to choose for the massive area of effect it has. Things like +1 Influence, an extra slot in Town Halls, Harbors, and Trade Unions. There’s 5 or 6 options for each of the categories. Then you can build a satellite Palace on each island which also gets to choose one of the effects. Then you have Bright Harvest which is great because you can finally produce incredible amounts of farm stuff to feed a massive population. You just have to hook them up to the railroad and add a fuel station. You can also bring wheat or corn into livestock yards making them incredibly productive with silos. Both of these increase production by 200-300%.

And then I just can’t wait for Land of the Lions. I’m sure it’s going to add a new island area, African in nature, to the game. I hope it’s going got expand the botanical, zoo, and museum collections we have and some neat new storyline. I love this!

There’s also a bunch of new people you can get which have amazing stats. Loving the Expeditions with these people.