Anonymity, Trump supporters, the right-wing media, and the gman account

Yeah, no, that’s not what his posts amounted to. He tried to get far more specific, and he was reprimanded for it, but not publicly, and he continues to gloat about it here.

Having you here, and only here is wonderful. So what word would you prefer as a title? Mini-shitgibbon? Deluded moron? Waste of bits and oxygen? And be sure, your feelings in this case are not important. I don’t give a flying fuck at a rolling donut about what you think. Or care about.

See, at least you’re honest. Just admit you guys are bitter, older, and want to dox, slander, and harass anyone who politically disagrees with you.

No dox. No slander, because you are what you are. Older? Sure. I’m old enough to remember the swing of the political pendulum. It’s on the side of you and your ilk now.

It’s not political in the way you post it. I would be very interested to hear the thoughts of a sincere conservative. And discuss it as we have done here before.

But you are here to stir the pot. To be the edge of the wedge that should divide us. You sir, are a boil on the ass of humanity. You should be popped and gone.

Yeah, I’m here to stir the pot so much that I voluntarily left the other threads to post exclusively in this one, which was supposed to be about how to improve dialogue before people like you piled in with personal, bitter attacks.

I honestly do not give a good god damn about what you think. You are so happy to be here, in this thread, that it proves to me that you are a fucking troll. But since it’s just here. I will talk to you. Because I’m trying to figure out how old you are. At this point I’m going for 17. Am I close?

You’re off by more than a decade… I was told most posters here are over 50, which would explain this whole bitterness, get-off-my-lawn thing. My dad is incredibly bitter all the time, as well. Again, I hope I never get like that.

So you are 7. That explains a lot.

Good one. This whole thread reminds me that maturity can regress with time. You should hear my dad’s comments on dirty libruls.

For the record, saying that someone writes professionally for a public site isn’t exactly doxxing someone, since they are merely linking your posts here to another already public persona.

Professionally writing for a public outlet isn’t really your “private life”.

I see the confusion, I made a joking reference to Breitbart, but that was more in the vein of “if you like fruit salad so much, why don’t you marry it?”

Still, it is interesting that he is so shy about linking to his public, paid articles on right wing websites, which he wrote as part of his job promoting right wing viewpoints. I’m curious, Mr. G Man 1225, are you ashamed of what you’ve written?

As I’ve already told you, psychos like you can harass people they politically disagree with, which is the reason doxing is bad.

This makes no sense.

I think you need a more interesting hobby.

Definitely posting on this board was a bad idea! But it was interesting

You write for a political site, and espouse these views under your actual name.

So it’s not like anyone is exposing you to any more harassment than you have already exposed yourself to.

If the idea is that someone who is already harassed publicly has no claim to anonymity anywhere, that’s a new one to me.( Especially if this site promises anonymity , which tom suggests it does)

… says the guy who vandalized the public park by spraypainting TRUMP RULEZ all over it, thus generating dozens of flags.

Also he’s a professional graffiti artist, who practices in public under his real name, but it’s somehow unfair for anyone to ever notice that or point it out.

Maybe be less bad, and people everywhere would treat you better.

I mean, there are lots of places where you and your views will be welcomed.

But maybe when you look around in those places, you don’t like what you see.