Anonymity, Trump supporters, the right-wing media, and the gman account

“Notice” by doxing, nice. Dude I have conservative political views. Sorry if the fact I’m sometimes paid for writing articles espousing conservative views blows your mind.

Plenty of hyper partisan conservative places out there too, and they’re almost as bad as this one. Absolutely

Fantastic, take yourself there forthwith. Enjoy!

I don’t like echo chambers, if you can’t tell :) psycho.

I just think it’s sad when a man can’t point to his public body of work and be proud of it. Why are you so ashamed of what you’ve done?

Psychos like yourself

LOL, based on party values, you should worship me! I’m a self made multi-millionaire of the type you revere. Look me up on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Atwood

You’re also welcome to visit me any time in El Cerrito, California, so I can tell you how odious your views are in person.

OH NO I JUST DOXXXXXED MYSELF 😱

They already know who you are, in real life, because you write under your real name.

You professionally espouse terrible, intentionally dishonest views.

And you came here and pretended like you were just talking.

Not sure you know what doxing is, but a wealthy California liberal is not the great shock you think it is

You obviously love them, since according to you this is one, and you can’t help but chain post here for hours.

I think you’re just full of self loathing.

Nor is sleazy, untruthful right-wing partisan who is ashamed to be associated with their public work.

I love myself! I love all people. Self loathing, get out of here with that negativity.

Of course he is.

He knows what he does. He wants folks to tell him that he’s not bad. Real folks, that aren’t crazy racists and xenophobes.

But he’s not gonna get that. At least, not until he changes.

I believe we are just hours away now from the point at which we can pursue our sarcastic, bitter attacks in peace.

I can certainly understand why someone who works for Breitbart would be concerned about doxxing, something the site takes great pleasure in.

Brietbart is definitely bad news bears.

They’re just asking questions.

I will tell you that one guy I know who works there goes through 25 mountain dews a day, often shakes visibly, and makes extraordinarily claims, like "we’re going to take down a sitting US senator today,’ but then he does not do it.

We have Strollen and Timex for that as well as others.

Glad to see that victim card is still getting a workout.

Timex isn’t really a conservative, he sort of likes to say he is in every post though, for added moral authority