Another desktop wallpaper thread

There are some sky/cloud photos like that in the InterfaceLIFT site Post-It linked.

Or you could just click on the gallery of any of DeviantArt’s overrated amateur photographers.

I’m feeling pretty down tonight. Oddly enough, my desktop helped me out. As much as it could, anyway.

-xtien

P.S. Don’t know how to post a decent rez version directly to the thread. Sorry.

Hmm, tried to post this a second ago and it seems to have killed the qt3 db server. Let’s try again. Once is a fluke, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action.

THAT is now my desktop.
Beaker rocks.

It’s my new desktop, too. :)

My work desktop.

Bah! Cant post links due to low post count!

A cropped version of this vvv. doctormacro. com/Images/Bacall, Lauren/Bacall, Lauren_03.jpg

Lots and lots of high res pictures of old movie-stars vvv. doctormacro. com

Change vvv to www and remove the space after the “.”. Sigh…

REPORTED

REPORTED ALSO

My company requires that all desktop backgrounds have the company logo in them. So, most of them are photos of the company sign or images of the logo from the website, etc… I took the Beaker photo, tossed the company logo in a location appropriate for where his eyes were looking and submitted it to boss for approval. Now it’s my desktop… and every PC and server in the building.

That’s awesome, jason!

My desktop image is actually one of the stock ones that comes with Windows 7, the fourth one listed under Canada (local seascape). I very rarely change the background. I don’t see my desktop much, anyway. Boring, I know!

Awesome! Funniest thing I’ve read all week. :-)

Now you just need to change the startup tune(s) to some .wav of Beaker.

April 13, 2010: The Day of Beaker.

The awesome thing about the Beaker desktop is the way one can arrange windows so that Beaker’s horror is directed at something.

Genius!

My wife’s no longer the star of my desktop. Got this from a DVD/multi-disc thingie, and I’m posting it mainly because I got tickets to see these dudes come July! w00t!

The volcano in Iceland…