Another way to be embarrassingly eliminated is coming to Fall Guys

Hahaha. I always thought of them as little marshmallow people.

That’s horrifying.

I’m having fun with it. The season rewards are wayyyy too spread out to keep casual gamers coming back tho. And this game requires masses of players by definition.

I love it. And PS UK’s response.

I wanted the hot dog & chicken costumes, but if I played that much it wouldn’t have been fun anymore.

Looks like the season is ending in two weeks if anyone wants to grind.

I saw they have a fast food costume pack on Steam for $5, but it does not include the hotdog nor the chicken.

I go back to it for a round or two here and there throughout the week. I’ve enjoyed the updated levels that are slightly more challenging.

Going free to play next month, and also switch & xbox.

It is free now. I couldn’t play, overloaded servers I guess.

I wasn’t aware that this was actually no longer being offered on Steam.

Yeah, we commented it in another thread months ago, here

I got to play finally. It was fun.

Now a rant:

A comment I read in another forum about someone complaining of the many currencies/xp system made my eyes roll. People looove to complain what big companies do with that stuff, but it seems to me they are the ones to blame. Like, I have to ask, why are you even looking at the currencies and microstransactions? Just click “Play” ! It’s what I do! You don’t have to do anything else, click play on the main menu, and then quit when you are tired of the game, and that’s it!
But nooo, the reality is that people really like their skins and their dances and all that shit. And some will pay for it. Which is why companies make mtx-driven games. Doh.

We wouldn’t have that approach from companies if more people wouldn’t give a damn about cosmetic, like me.

TLDR :