Ant-Man and The Wasp (Pez candy is delicious you monsters)

Think that those scenes cause the consistency problem, because they indicate that Ant Man retains his normal strength (and maybe even mass, which is immediately thrown out the window) when shrunk, while later tiny objects are shown to have crushing mass when enlarged etc.

So pretty much all Marvel and DC movies must drive you crazy.

How can you not love any fight that uses a Pez dispenser as a weapon.

A really really BIG Pez dispenser.

My kids got Pez dispensers as stocking stuffers last Christmas, they’ll love that. Side note: I never noticed as a kid how nasty Pez tastes. It’s like (slightly) flavored chalk.

You really don’t get it.

Liked Ant Man a lot FWIW. One of my favorite Marvel movies, and I like this trailer too. Particularly like the tie-in to the consequences of Civil War.

Pez candy really is awful tasting.

Pez tastes like crap but the dispenser is what really sells it. Now that’s brilliant marketing.

If only there was some kind of apparatus for dispensing candy corn, then kids would go nuts for the stuff.

That would be the opening of the Third Seal.

WAIT A MINUTE

which one of you motherfuckers was in here badmouthing Pez

I didn’t but now I will. Pez, as a toy was fun. As a candy it lacked flavor and was hard as a rock.

An amazing, delicious rock!

I’m wondering if those of you who profess love for Pez have actually tried them recently. Nostalgia is nature’s beer goggles.

I… like candy corn more than pez.

*hides*

I got some at Christmas!

Oh you done done it now son

Candy corn is a horrific crime against humanity. That shit tastes like emulsified sadness.

Fuck, I love candy corn…

My love of candy corn lives deep in my psyche. That’s the reward I got when I was being potty trained. True story!

So your parents gave you candy corn when you didn’t go to the potty? Cruel, but effective.

Pez is great. You Pez haters just go to hell and eat crap like Lemonheads!

If Pez tasted good, they wouldn’t have to give you a shitty plastic toy to go along with it.

Pez I kinda get, but you candy corn people are weird.

I hope Tom doesn’t mind, but a friend of mine was able to smuggle out a rough cut of the film. Here’s one of the action sequences.