Ant-Man and The Wasp (Pez candy is delicious you monsters)

CGI can use some work but looks fantastic.

That trailer made me smile. Paul Rudd’s delivery is always so perfect.

New trailer this morning, no spoilers or mention of Infinity War:

Looks like a lot of fun, though!

Oh I agree! Just reassuring people in this thread that they can watch this trailer if they haven’t seen Infinity War yet.

My god, that looks fun. Can’t WAIT.

Good point. Like the first Ant-Man, it looks like a pretty self-contained adventure.

That trailer was a lot better than the first trailer / teaser. Looks like it’ll be fun!

I hope it’s more than just “ant man and the wasp team up to take down big bad”. The first Ant Man was great because it was more of a heist movie than a traditional superhero movie, which was pretty refreshing.

That looks like it’s going to be a blast. Now I want to re-watch the first one.

I was pleased to see that Larry Fishburne, Walton Goggins, and Michelle Pfeiffer have joined the cast.

I had to watch that bit with the salt shaker twice, because I thought at first that their suits could just shoot expanding salt shakers at bad guys. Which would be really awesomely specific, like in case they were attacked by giant slugs.

A very wooden actor. But I might go just to see Evangeline Lilly. <3

I will never not enjoy a good celery man reference.

He smiles a lot, but it never quite reaches his eyes.

I don’t know if it’s a medical condition, but I know of a few other people who are like this.

I, uh, what? That’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever heard someone say about anyone.

I think I know what you mean. He comes off to me in his acting as a guy that’s always thinking too much to fully emotionally engage. Snark is easy, irony is the main course, but complex emotions or sincerity are not available (the contrast in the first Civil War scene between him and Chris Evans sums it up for me). Actually, I think Rudd does ok as Ant-Man because the character has the kind of “I can’t believe this shit is happening to me” distance from the moment that he maintains.

Saw this last night. As fun as the first one. Evangeline Lilly lights up the screen. Lots of great gags playing with perspective.

How they handled the 10000lb gorilla in the room was well done.

Evangeline Lilly <3

Saw it tonight and really enjoyed it. It was a nice palate cleanser after the doom and seriousness of Infinity War.