Ant-Man and The Wasp (Pez candy is delicious you monsters)

Even if she could… reality stone can negate whatever she’s doing there.

Saw it today, since unlike previous Marvel movies, it didn’t open roughly at the same time the world over. It’s a fun time at the movies…

I saw this today. A very nice, pleasant movie. Equal parts humor, drama, action.

Now I finally understand the thread title now that I’ve seen the movie. If I had seen this in the theater, I would have been the only one saying to myself “I get it now, Pez Candy is delicious, that’s why that phrase is relevant to this movie!”

The first post ending scene after the first set of credits was a great scene. What a fun way to end the movie.

Edit: Oh also, holy shit, they got a young version of Michelle Pfiffer for the beginning of the movie. That brought back some memories. I wonder how these actors feel about seeing their younger selves on the screen like that?

Also, I thought it was going to be a disaster because I thought they were going to give Evangeline Lilly emotions to portray (which she is incapable of doing), but luckily they kept that to a minimum in the script after all. There’s one scene in which she looks upset, and considering she’s made of wood, she does a pretty amazing job of looking upset.

:(

So mean! But true. Its probably why she has had an almost non-existent career post LOST.

Overall I enjoyed this as much as the first Ant-man film. I hope we get a 3rd one. The digital magics of making actors look young again is getting better.

Just in case folks didn’t know, this is now on Netflix too.

Thanks for the heads-up. My wife has been wanting to see this one.

Saw that last night. Will watch soon.

If you liked the first one you will like the second one.

Or even if you didn’t. I think 2 is better, way better.

And if you’re going to see Avengers 4: Endgame, you probably want to watch this movie.

My wife didn’t like the first one originally. Then because the second one was so awesome, we went back to watch the first one, and she liked it a ton!

My kids and I saw this as the last movie before Endgame. I didn’t like it the first time I saw it, and for some reason the Internet doesn’t like this movie. But it’s great! Like, really really fun. They really mixed it up from the regular Marvel formula.

Yeah we find the two Ant-Man movies are our most rewatched Marvel movies because they’re really the most fun.

This movie in particular is just amazing to me:

• They fixed Scott’s uncharacteristic choice to risk everything in Civil War.
  • The humor is really, really good (thanks to some great comedic actors).
  • More than anything though, it’s clear that the director loves Ant-Man, and wants to show us as many creative ways of using shrink-grow powers as possible. Ant-Man is one of the few heroes who doesn’t just punch or blast his way to winning, and the movie is determined to prove it. Every scene towards the end is a setup for showing us a cool new thing while everyone’s racing for the Macguffin.
  • The movie still manages to have heart (again, thanks to the awesome actors). Despite the humor, it’s emotionally quite powerful.