Antihero - Qt3 League

If you’d like to play in the Qt3 Antihero league, please let us know your in-game nickname! I’d prefer that you send me a private message, but you can also just post in this thread.

You can read about (and buy) the game here.

Season 1

Group 1

• belouski // Belouski
  • geggis // geggis
  • Dave Perkins // Ananab Tilps
  • Thraeg // Thraeg
  • lordkosc // LordKosc
  • robthomasson // robthomasson

Group 2

• tgb123 // tgb
  • GeeWhiz // GeeWhiz
  • Otthegreat // Otthegreat
  • Left_Empty // Left Empty
  • Mysterio // Mysterio
  • Zebracadabra // Zebracadabra

FAQ

Q: How does it work?
A: Play will proceed in Seasons. In the first Season, the players will be put into groups at random. Each player will play one game versus each other player in the group.

Q: Then what happens?
A: The top two finishers in Group 1 will play each other in the finals. The top two finishers in each other group will swap groups with the lowest two finishers from the group above.

Q: Who reports results?
A: The winner of each game should report the results, including the final score. These scores will be used to break ties. If there is still a tie, then head-to-head results will break the tie. If that fails as well, then there will be a play-in game,

In as Thraeg.

Canon fodder reporting in.

For the next week, however, I’ll be tied up with my show at the convention center, and won’t be able to get in more than one turn a day, if that.

As long as that’s not a problem for anyone, I’m in as tgb

Geewhiz is in to also be a punching bag. : )

I never noticed the scoring. I take it is is on the final screen?

I dunno! Hope so.

There isn’t really a final screen, but the winner will be able to see how many “points” the loser had.

Great!

Wonder how we should handle the map we use?

Pick one for each tournament (until we figure some are really broken and give a crazy advantage to the first player ;)?

I’m in, too! (“Left Empty” is the Antihero name)

I’m thinking we should keep general strategy talk and thoughts about the game in the other thread if possible. Keep this to league talk. Wouldn’t want the other thread to just fizzle out, especially given that some interested folk might never look in here with it being a Qt3 league thread.

Agreed!

Also, you can see the final score if you hit “Just… one… more… burglary…” before submitting your final winning turn.

I think we will have to say that if someone forgets to do this, then the score will be X to X-1.

I’ll be your 10th player, but not your huckleberry.

If you were my huckleberry… oh my!

Glad to have you in the league…

Season 1 begins! The first five will be in Group 1, and the last five in Group 2.

Group 1

• belouski // Belouski
  • geggis // geggis
  • Dave Perkins // Ananab Tilps
  • Thraeg // Thraeg
  • lordkosc // LordKosc

Group 2

• tgb123 // tgb
  • GeeWhiz // GeeWhiz
  • Otthegreat // Otthegreat
  • Left_Empty // Left Empty
  • Mysterio // Mysterio

Please play one game versus each other player in your group. Whoever creates the game can choose the map, or choose to make the map random. Please do not create more than 2 games per 24 hour period, so that we can spread the first player love.

One of you should indicate in the in-game chat that the game is for Season 1.

Winners should report results, including the final score. If you want to see the final score, click “Just… one… more… burglary…” before submitting your last turn.

I’ll start with Otthegreat since I haven’t played him/her/it yet. Challenge issued with a random map.

I didn’t realize that we could pick a random map. Cool! I suggested it above.

Sent you a challenge, @lordkosc!

Accepted, and sent my invites to the reminder of group 1.

@lordkosc, and all, I asked that you not create more than 2 games per 24 hour period so that everyone had a chance (or two) to move first in the game. I’m not upset, just letting everyone know.

Perhaps one of your opponents (@belouski or @Thraeg or @geggis) will reject your invite and create a new one?

Yeah I just noticed the rules. My bad! :p