Antihero - Qt3 League

Brother, that was a fantastic game. I love that I could achieve such a dominating economy yet you were so close to victory nevertheless. There always seems to be a way to counter your opponent on the fly – a mark of a great game, @Goatgoatgoat.

Dave 5, Rob 4

Hope we’re in the same group next Season!

p.s. I’ve actually been using the in-game chat to keep track of where traps are. I figure that my opponent knows where they are, and so do I, and that’s pretty much everyone, so why not?

p.p.s. I wonder if Estates replenish their diamonds on a schedule. I noticed that the Estate you robbed was empty until the turn setup, whereupon it populated with a juicy diamond.

Looks like me and @Thraeg never even started a game – oops! We won’t wait for that to happen. But also, in expectation of the reset that hasn’t come yet, me and @lordkosc also did not finish. I think, also, that Thraeg vs @robthomasson did not finish.

Rather than wait for those games to go, I think we should move on.

Because this is the first Season, and the groups were randomized, I’m going to tweak the playoffs formula, and have the top two from each group play a game, and then the winners will meet each other in the finals.

So, if you’re up for it:

@Left_Empty vs @Mysterio
@belouski vs @geggis

Winners report! No need for scores. They will meet in the finals (one game) to see who is champion of Season 1.

I’d like to play in Season 2:

Dave “Sisters” Perkins

@Left_Empty, let’s wait until the next update drops before starting our semifinals game. Agreed?

That’s a great idea, actually. Hey @Thraeg and @lordkosc, I’ll send you a challenge. Maybe we can finish in time!

We’re still going (currently 3-1), but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t make the playoffs even if I win.

Dave “Sisters” Perkins
Thraeg

Dave “Sisters” Perkins
Thraeg
geggis

@belouski, we’ll start ours after the next update.

Dave “Sisters” Perkins
Thraeg
geggis
ron / Gruntled

I have the latest patch submitted to QA, and it looks like they’ll be reviewing it on Wednesday. So next patch will be this Thursday, likely.

True, but the groups swap a couple of people between Seasons, so that might be important. Keep plugging away!

I am in for season 2, now that I know more, hopefully I actually win a game.

Dave “Sisters” Perkins
Thraeg
geggis
ron / Gruntled
lordkosc

Dang, I was hoping to have the occasion of a do-over if I mess my start of the game, as usual ;D

Dave “Sisters” Perkins
Thraeg
geggis
ron / Gruntled
lordkosc
belouski

Dave “Sisters” Perkins
Thraeg
geggis
ron / Gruntled
lordkosc
belouski
otthegreat

I’m looking to steal and assassinate you in Season 2:

Dave “Sisters” Perkins
Thraeg
geggis
ron / Gruntled
lordkosc
belouski
otthegreat
Zebracadabra

I’ll even play a funsie or two while waiting. Invite me!

Done. We’ll see if we can finish before the great reset.

I’m looking to steal and assassinate you in Season 2:

Dave “Sisters” Perkins
Thraeg
geggis
ron / Gruntled
lordkosc
belouski
otthegreat
Zebracadabra
robthomasson