Antihero - Qt3 League

I don’t know if going first matters. Seems like it would. But we are low key!

Speak for yourself, pal!

I created a game with:

tgb
Left Empty

Mysterio and I are already playing together and I am fine with that game counting if you are Mysterio. I do not remember who went first, but I reserve the right to blame losing on going second!

Okay, invites sent out to @belouski and @Dave_Perkins.

Challenge accepted!

I suggest we do the same with our current match @Mysterio (which you are on your way to totally dominate :E )?

[quote=“Left_Empty, post:25, topic:127788”]
I suggest we do the same with our current match @Mysterio[/quote]
Do what now? This…?

Thanks for the offer, but I don’t think our current game should count. Let’s form a Random one after our current one concludes. I don’t care who goes first.

Accepted! - him by the way :)

Challenges sent to Left_Empty and Mysterio meaning GeeWhiz is the only one in my group I don’t yet have a game with.

Yes, as I was unsure how to distinguish the games if we created another one. But I’m in no special hurry, so I will just wait for you to painfully, unmercifully gut me in our current massacre playground before asking for an encore ¬_¬

I invited @tgb123, so that will leave only an upcoming @Mysterio match on the todo list here

I challenged you!

I am now awaiting Mysterio and my first game to finish. Than we can start the real match. Mysterio you should invite me. Otherwise I will have too many first turn starts etc.

Reporting my win vs @tgb123

The random map selector had picked the Warf, which led to a very fast paced game. I almost stuck myself early on in a ressource deprivation corner, but got very lucky on a 50/50 burglary that allowed me to kick myself right back into action phew.
A very peaceful game overall, as I ever caught sight of tgb’s thief and gang only once. The only thing I could spy about him is that he was hoarding quite the hefty sum of gold in the mid-game!

Do you or @tgb123 remember the how many VPs tgb123 had? Dave wanted to keep track of that in case there were any ties.

That was a good game. It was so fast I think I got a whopping 0.

I posted this on the main thread:

And…

Sorry to everyone who was well into their games!

Is it safe to restart the games?

Sure!

Okay, I give up. How does one update Antihero?

I do not see anything on their website - do you do it through itch.io? I was thinking it would auto update. Steam has spoiled me. :)

The game will autoupdate if you use the itch.io application. Otherwise, it is manual download from the website, yes.