Antihero - Qt3 League

What’s the itch.io application?

Oh, never mind. Found it. Ugh, something else to install.

I don’t see a manual download on any website. The Antihero website?

I find the itch.io client very handy to keep applications updated.
I launched my games from outside of it, but just run it once or twice a week to keep my games updated.
Otherwise, you may get it from your purchase page on itch.io. You click the download button for Antihero there, it will take you to a page with the available downloads (and probably the Steam key, when it will become available).

I installed the itch.io application.

My library is empty.

I went to my email that gave me the link for the game and downloaded the new version. I deleted all the old files and looks like I have the new version.

I tried that.

The link in my email is broken.

I invited:

tgb
Left Empty

Random Map

Okay, the itch.io application suddenly allowed me to download the new version. Perhaps it was because I hadn’t verified my email address.

We probably shouldn’t send games to people who haven’t verified that they’ve updated.

I think it is fine: the game won’t let you play online if you do not update (you get a big alert at the top of screen explaining you what is going on).

Ah okay!

Here’s a repost of the tourney setup:

Group 1

• belouski // Belouski
  • geggis // geggis
  • Dave Perkins // Ananab Tilps
  • Thraeg // Thraeg
  • lordkosc // LordKosc

Group 2

• tgb123 // tgb
  • GeeWhiz // GeeWhiz
  • Otthegreat // Otthegreat
  • Left_Empty // Left Empty
  • Mysterio // Mysterio

Please play one game versus each other player in your group. Whoever creates the game can choose the map, or choose to make the map random. Please do not create more than 2 games per 24 hour period, so that we can spread the first player love.

One of you should indicate in the in-game chat that the game is for Season 1.

Winners should report results, including the final score. If you want to see the final score, click “Just… one… more… burglary…” before submitting your last turn.

In accordance to the pre-update planning, I will invite @Mysterio.
If you want a rematch with the new rules, @tgb123, feel free to tell me.

All updated! As last time, I have invited @Mysterio and @Left_Empty.

I already invited two so Mysterio and Otthegreat can invite me (I do not care if I go first).

I just got home from my show at the convention center an downloaded the latest version but haven’t unzipped. Will accept the invitation from geewhiz tonight, and try not to be so hapless.

Take your time - I know you are busy with work (though I think you got a turn in anyhow).

My next two days will be busy and we might be having a snowstorm here in the South East this weekend.

Invited @geggis and @Dave_Perkins

Invited @belouski and @geggis.

Invited @Thraeg and @Belouski , random maps.

Invites sent to @lordkosc and @Dave_Perkins!

Random invites sent to @tgb123 and @geewhiz!

Just invited @geewhiz so only have @tgb123 left in the group. Sounds like you’re really busy tgb, so no rush.