Antihero - Qt3 League

Yeah, I’ll be tied up through Sunday, then on a lighter schedule for a couple of weeks.

Busy weekend for me ahead, looking to only see 1 or 2 turns per day from me.

No one needs to apologize for the pace. In fact, you should feel free to play just one or two games at a time!

I have two new people entering the league: @robthomasson and @Zebracadabra. I will randomize them into the groups…

updated:

Group 1

• belouski // Belouski
  • geggis // geggis
  • Dave Perkins // Ananab Tilps
  • Thraeg // Thraeg
  • lordkosc // LordKosc
  • robthomasson // robthomasson

Group 2

• tgb123 // tgb
  • GeeWhiz // GeeWhiz
  • Otthegreat // Otthegreat
  • Left_Empty // Left Empty
  • Mysterio // Mysterio
  • Zebracadabra // Zebracadabra

Please play one game versus each other player in your group. Whoever creates the game can choose the map, or choose to make the map random. Please do not create more than 2 games per 24 hour period, so that we can spread the first player love.

One of you should indicate in the in-game chat that the game is for Season 1.

Winners should report results, including the final score. If you want to see the final score, click “Just… one… more… burglary…” before submitting your last turn.

Whether I’m busy or not, I’m only usually able to play a turn per day since I only have a couple hour window at night to play games.

I am getting Antihero is out of date message - after updating the other day and starting some new games. Has there been another update?

I got it too.
Itch.io says it went up 42 minutes ago.

Awe man. :(

Maybe we should hold off on the league until it calms down : )

Saves are still intact, so we should be cool.

Newly update. Finally, I can get in!

FYI - it’s possible new updates will destroy saves.

I updated and was able to play my turns vs belouski and geggis.

I’ll challenge @Otthegreat and @Mysterio, unless I’ve already been challenged. On my way to the PC.

<possibly abusing “a bit more newbie” status>

I have games on the Big City map. There is no “Scenario Info”. Does that mean VPs are available from only Bribery and Assassinations?
I am guessing (from the building names) that there are no churches (which could generate a VP in the tutorial).

I think building names may be random, but not sure. There certainly can be churches in the Big City map.

Thanks. So … VPs from Bribery, Assassinations & Churches. Got it. {newbie status revoked}

And the Boat and Masquerade ball! On their respective maps.

I vote that Mysterio has the best forum name used as an Antihero game!

Oh, no Mysterio is at it again!

I hadn’t thought of that! My handle finally has a purpose!