Antihero - Qt3 League

I won’t rest until there’s an Antihero game named Norabunga.

@Dave_Perkins - Season 1 Result of belouski > @geggis, 5-1

I really thought I was going to lose this one at first, because he had a major urchin advantage. Assassinations won out over infiltration. If it had been any map other than Big City, the urchins would have mattered a lot more.

I had to fix the score, because I didn’t realize Big City only needs 5VP to win, while The Wharf and Masquerade need 6, don’t they?

@belouski , I am pretty sure you are going to win our match we are playing right now, I didn’t know you could heal gang’s and last night I was so tired after 12hrs of work and getting frustrated at not being able to kill your gang, it took me I think 3 turns to realize I was feeding and in turn making that gang stronger. :p

Was healing gang’s mentioned in the tutorial? I can’t remember… :|

You can add a Thug to a gang to give it more hit points. Is that what you mean?

Yeah! Either I forgot that was shown to me or I was half asleep playing last night, lol.

@lordkosc, Those of us who have a few games under our belts have a real advantage this first season. I’m still learning stuff as well, but less often.

Yeah I figured ;)

The resets this past week didn’t help.

I am going to be the best loser (which in the underworld means I am a winner). :)

At least that is what I will tell myself.

Won against geewhiz, was 5-1 but might have ended 5-0 when I sadistically (actually, I lost track of my plan to win…) evicted him from his church? Forgot to take a screenshot and check, again :-/

Despite what the scoring suggest, it was in fact a very disputed battle for the middle of the map. Lots of bombs and thugs and gangs for the control of the 2 economy boosting buildings!

Edit: invited @Zebracadabra

Is there away to quote preceding posts in your reply?

Did not see an invite from @Left_Empty.

Highlight the text, then select the “quote” pop-up.

Sent another invite!

It wasn’t in the game, it was in my email. I’ll start tmw. Tks!

Good Game! And you are being very kind you destroyed me! : )

I think it speaks of the great design of the game if you think that is the case, as I can genuinely tell you things were very tense until I could top them over with some very annoying thugs in the last few turns.

Invite sent to Zebracadabra.

@Dave_Perkins - Season 1 Result: belouski > @lordkosc, 6-1

Two assassinations, two bribes, an heirloom and a blackmail were pieced together despite a rampaging truant officer and the eradication of my main gang. I had infiltrated 5 establishments, including an orphanage to his three, so urchins were very important in my win. Bless their little underprivileged hearts.

gg @belouski , I learned quite a bit watching your moves. :)
That gang of yours was BRUTAL, and I had no counter till it was too late.
If anything, I really need to scout more, I had barely 30% of the map revealed.

At some point, things took a seriously bad turn for me in my game with @Left_Empty.

That picture is all like when you leave your HQ and walk out into a crowd like this: