Antihero - Qt3 League

Beat you to it! :-)

Still not understanding how gangs can level up health so quickly? Can anyone tell me how that happens?

Thugs have two uses:

1. Guard a tile (move the Thug to the tile you want him to remain on; can’t be undone; guards for 2 rounds)
  2. Add 1 HP to a Gang (move the Thug onto the Gang)

Thanks. I started a skirmish vs. AI and found out the hard way. Took awhile. The game could use an FAQ or rule book. There’s a lot that’s not explained, like when I lost a bribe when the AI made a bribe. Who knew that wasn’t permanent?! Still a lot that seems to be hidden. I guess that’s good.

That is weird. Bribes are supposed to be permanent, and there are even a finite number of them (3/game). You should probably file a bug report, as the only volatile victory point I am aware of and I assume are supposed to be in the game, are the churches.

On a side note: the new AI is totally cheating on its first turn. Totally! Doesn’t prevent it to not being a threat though.

Did you mean you lost a blackmail? I ask, because bribes (from research tree) are permanent VPs, blackmails (from churches) aren’t.

Yeah - but I didn’t expect a full tutorial at this point in development.

One thing that took me way too long to figure out is that scouting on the banner only scouts the neighborhood. I kept thinking I should be able to infiltrate, not counting on needing one more thief action to go back and visit again. Estates were the worst, because you don’t even get the urchin slots appearing as a clue. I just lost a game to belouski where the 1st three places I visited were estates. I thought they were just kind of barren - I didn’t realize until way too late that I hadn’t actually burgled the estates themselves yet.

In case you’re unaware, buildings you’ve burgled are light, ones you haven’t are dark. But just because a building shows dark for you doesn’t mean your opponent hasn’t already burgled it and, therefore, received the larger reward.

Group 1: geggis > lordkosc 5-2

That score’s not at all representative of how close this game was! The video above pretty much said it all really. We’d wiped each other’s gangs out, evicted each other’s urchins, trapped each other numerous times, screwed our infrastructures and hardly secured any VPs by about turn 12 or so. The last two VPs I secured on the final turn, a bribe and a blackmail but I felt this game could have gone either way for a while!

Great game lordkosc!

Is anyone currently playing @Thraeg or @Mysterio or @tgb123?

I have in-process games with everyone in my group.

Fantastic!

I have a game in-process with Thraeg too!

Superb!

I just tried logging on and couldn’t. Anyone else having trouble?

Hmm, no trouble here!

No issues, I just got right on. :)

As usual my game vs anyone else seems to spiral downward in the last 2 turns. :p

gg @geggis

I still have ongoing games vs A. Tilps and Thraeg!

There was an update issued between last night and this morning.

I think Thraeg is playing everyone. He is just really busy and can only occasionally get a turn in.

Yeah all my games are in progress. Just don’t get a lot of chances to take my turns.

All my games are in progress - I generally can only do one turn a day.