Antihero

So Mysterio, about our game that was… 15 turns deep, I think. Let me tell you, I wanted to throttle you and your urchins. That one turn where you trapped an estate after dispatching the henchman at the door but leaving the masterwork/jewellery as bait was devastating because I practically lost an entire turn. God damn it. But I will say, the urchin upgrades were formidable coupled with the double gang. I’m not entirely convinced you can deal with a gang, especially two, without a master thief with an upgraded dagger. Past that you’re relying on your own upgraded gang (which is then a sitting duck) or expensive assassins. ‘Thugging’ a master thief in, that is, trapping them outside their guild hall with thugs is a pain in the arse because it forces you into buying upgrades/characters to get yourself out.

My lessons from that game were a) don’t scout/burgle important buildings first if you can help it, in case of saboteurs, b) don’t let your enemy get dug in with urchin upgrades, c) daggers will help you where gang’s can’t!

I think you’d have beat me Mysterio, which would have been my first loss :’-(