Antihero

No worries - it means it not a bug, is all I was worried about.

@Goatgoatgoat: The rather pixellated red urchin is stunned. The equally pixellated thug was not allowed to join the gang, although a Truant Officer was able to pass through the urchin. Selecting the thug then clicking on the gang simply resulted in selecting the gang - no ‘Blocked’ message. The thug was able to guard the square next to the urchin, so his path was, indeed, not blocked.

My mighty urchin held his ground! :p

You’re better than the QA outsourcers! I’ll fix this and add it to the next patch as well. Thanks!

@Goatgoatgoat

In my next game vs Ron, he had 1 urchin in the boat from the previous round, so I stuck a bomb on it, the next round he triggered the bomb with his 2nd urchin, that one then stands there stunned. He sends a 3rd urchin in to secure the boat. I then use a saboteur to try and trap the boat, but Ron already trapped it, and my saboteur gets stunned, and lands 1 tile under his stunned urchin. Then I send in a Truant Officer to evict the boat, he gets past my stunned saboteur, and Ron’s stunned urchin, as soon as he entered the boat , I got the game error screen.

So I got to replay the turn, tried 3 times same set of moves, same game error screen.

Thanks for the detailed report. Assuming I can repro, I’ll also get this fix in the next patch, which looks like it might come sooner rather than later…

Mmmm new map sooooooon…

From the looks of it , players must secure 2 crowns to win , in addition to other VPs.

Good game @gruntled

I really did have a run of good luck with all the Assassination targets appearing on my side of town, along with a church.

I’ll be around for a week and can finish any games ongoing, then I’ll be away for a week, so I won’t start any new games for now.

With launch not until July, I suppose the player base will continue to consist of the 3 or 4 of us playing here and the 4 or 5 different people I keep getting matched up with for random games.

We’re doing our damnedest to spread the word, but getting the press to pay attention to the game has been a struggle. We’ve shown at PAX 5 times, won a number of awards, had the charity streamer tournament… but have had very little in the way of notable press attention. We’ll continue trying to drum up grassroots attention and interest from places like Quarter To Three, but wow could we use a champion with a big megaphone.

Paging @lordkosc

:) I do my best to spread the good word. I’ve posted on a few forums and on steam and facebook.

Sadly this is my megaphone. :(

Thanks! Every little bit helps :)

RPS seemed to have some interest, and may have been where I first heard about the game. Hopefully, they’ll give you some more coverage. Maybe they could get an EA review or whatever they call them, provided they partake of the wonderful MP.

@Otthegreat - good game, but I just had too many resources and avenues to Victory. This may have been the first time I got all three Bribes.

Good game! Yeah I’m still not used to the lantern generator change, those bribes seem to go faster now.

@lordkosc - Got another assassination and two blackmails in last turn. Good game, but I was lucky with the two churches in my neighborhood and getting to the Bank early.

@Goatgoatgoat - lordkosc Stole an Heirloom from a mansion that still showed my trap on it. I think it is some sort of display bug, because I think I trapped that more than two turns earlier, and it just didn’t update that it was now gone.

@belouski , yes sir, GG!

@Goatgoatgoat noticed if my theif triggers a trap, he gets stunned and goes invisible, with the floating stars still around his invisible head.

Ack, thanks. Which Thief skin have you chosen?

I forget , I think it was the redhead with goggles. Franny?

So they would be a she, not a he. :p

Got it, I’ll take a look, thanks!