Antihero

Good game @gruntled

I really did have a run of good luck with all the Assassination targets appearing on my side of town, along with a church.

I’ll be around for a week and can finish any games ongoing, then I’ll be away for a week, so I won’t start any new games for now.

With launch not until July, I suppose the player base will continue to consist of the 3 or 4 of us playing here and the 4 or 5 different people I keep getting matched up with for random games.

We’re doing our damnedest to spread the word, but getting the press to pay attention to the game has been a struggle. We’ve shown at PAX 5 times, won a number of awards, had the charity streamer tournament… but have had very little in the way of notable press attention. We’ll continue trying to drum up grassroots attention and interest from places like Quarter To Three, but wow could we use a champion with a big megaphone.

Paging @lordkosc

:) I do my best to spread the good word. I’ve posted on a few forums and on steam and facebook.

Sadly this is my megaphone. :(

Thanks! Every little bit helps :)

RPS seemed to have some interest, and may have been where I first heard about the game. Hopefully, they’ll give you some more coverage. Maybe they could get an EA review or whatever they call them, provided they partake of the wonderful MP.

@Otthegreat - good game, but I just had too many resources and avenues to Victory. This may have been the first time I got all three Bribes.

Good game! Yeah I’m still not used to the lantern generator change, those bribes seem to go faster now.

@lordkosc - Got another assassination and two blackmails in last turn. Good game, but I was lucky with the two churches in my neighborhood and getting to the Bank early.

@Goatgoatgoat - lordkosc Stole an Heirloom from a mansion that still showed my trap on it. I think it is some sort of display bug, because I think I trapped that more than two turns earlier, and it just didn’t update that it was now gone.

@belouski , yes sir, GG!

@Goatgoatgoat noticed if my theif triggers a trap, he gets stunned and goes invisible, with the floating stars still around his invisible head.

Ack, thanks. Which Thief skin have you chosen?

I forget , I think it was the redhead with goggles. Franny?

So they would be a she, not a he. :p

Got it, I’ll take a look, thanks!

New build is up, with bugfixes and the new map! This map hasn’t had much internal testing - I wanted to get it out there ASAP. Eager to hear feedback on whether it feels balanced, fun, etc.

I’ll let y’all know when I’m back and able to start games again. About a week.

I just spamed out like 15 invites, if I missed anyone I’ve played against in the past, invite me!

I’ll start our game, but not sure if I’ll get to it much next week as I will be out of town as well.

While it wasn’t the new map, I finally demonstrated my triple trading house strategy vs @Goatgoatgoat

The boat VPs were just a distraction. ;)

:)

Love the new map, also the music on it is sooooo good.

Just a testing the AI out. It seemed more concerned killing my gang than getting the 2 watchtowers taken over for the Palace loots.