Antihero

I bet I would like it! Just wish it were on iOS. If I buy it now, will I have to re-buy for iOS, do you know?

I haven’t read for certain, but you likely would.

As much as I love the game I really, really suck at it (as some here can attest). For some reason I just can’t seem to wrap my mind around it.

You’re right. The FAQ confirms. :(

@Dave_Perkins

I bought it on Steam but will probably buy it on iOS when it comes out. I would think it will not be that much on that platform and it will be worth the convenience. Can you play cross platform? That would be the bigger concern, if you want to have a QT3 league (which of course you will). : )

I think this is what the developer is intending, as there is already a log-in system with barebone info, à la Playdek (although it could be just a placeholder for the beta. I hope it isn’t).

I finally won a game last night. It was against the AI, so the bar was pretty low, but at least it’s a step in the right direction.

Are you playing against any of us? If not, fork over your game handle, mister!

Will be out of town for the next few days so… don’t go burgling my buildings while I’m out :-)

@Mysterio, what did you say in that last game? Seems when you submit your turn after being victorious it takes you back to the main menu and removes the game so there’s no way of exchanging words with your opponent afterwards.

Edit: Oh, and when I get a minute I’ll respond to you @tgb123 and Dave Perkins.

Your Thug + Gang strategy worked well, but it won’t be as effective when the incoming Thug nerf hits. I’m determined to get my non-/minimized-Gang strategy to work, which I’ve been using in every game against you and @Left_Empty, but it has yet to work. :-(

Still working on the tutorial!

The game handle would be Geewhiz. : )

I know everyone is busy giving their hard-earned Quatloos to Valve right now, but there are only 16 first access keys at $10 remaining. I think the next build will be the Steam EA release at a higher price.

For those still on the fence, here’s some footage of the game play, without narration.. It appears the AI turns have mostly been edited out, but you can still get a good feel for the flow.

The game is excellent, and worth the ten dollars.

@tgb123 and I are dueling it out to see who is the best at being the worst! : )

BTW, I am assuming the multiplayer maps are different each game as far as which buildings are where?

Bought! Really love the art style and I hope its as much fun to play as Chaos Reborn.

If anything I am sure the single player campaign will be a ton of fun at release. Thanks for the game play footage @tgb123.

The shape and location of the districts are constant, but the type and location of the business building within each district are random.

Bought it! Actually, I got it from @Otthegreat as a gift, and gave it to him as a gift. :D

Post your handle when you’re ready to school us!

Ananab Tilps!

Like the Gift of the Magi by O’Henry!

Haha, yup! Except that this time, it worked out good.

Maybe @tgb123 could post all of our handles in the original post?