Antihero

I mentioned your game in the indie thread for June 2017 over on nGAF, it will get serious views for sure, going by the number of visits previous months have received on their site. Sadly up till today, I don’t think nGAF had anyone talking about it. I didn’t see a JULY thread over there, but they carry over games every month once mentioned.

Oh wow, just got my email. Thanks @Goatgoatgoat! Will be mentioning Antihero wherever I can. I think some of the Chaos Reborn community will dig this.

Here’s my buddy key (my buddies don’t play this sort of game). Game unlocks on Steam on July 10th.

JTBYJ-Q70Q-57PT (nein)

I grabbed this. It pays to rise early in the east!

Thanks @amandachen! Looking forward to learning and jumping in to the MP fray when it unlocks.

@tylertoo, you better play a few games against every one of us on Qt3 who owns this. ;)

You bet! But… is MP asynchronous? (Didn’t see that clarified on the Steam store page or the Antihero website)

Correct, its like play by mail.

Asynchronous is a big word this early in the morning. :p

True, but I’ve been up for four hours and have had two cups of coffee.

@Chappers was awesome and gave me his spare key. Thanks again Chappers!

Is there a tutorial that’s good enough to get started on?

Yes, built into the campaign. If you don’t want to wait until Monday, there are a couple of Let’s Plays up of what I think is the final build.

It’s actually not that complicated, and you should have it down just by watching one of those.

Thanks. I’m not much of a video person and typically like campaigns, so I’ll wait until Monday.

Available to buy on GOG now as well. Hey @Goatgoatgoat , can people with the Steam version play with people using the GOG version?

Yes! All platforms are compatible with all other platforms (including iOS and Android, when they launch later this year).

Sweeeet! This is getting harder and harder to resist… but the backlog… :-D

I have a buddy key. PM me.

Edit: Gone.

<5 hours till release. Yussssss…

I will miss the launch, but i have done my part by providing you with some fresh flesh thanks to the extra key.

One final screenshot of glory before the leader boards are wiped and I never see the top 7 spots ever again.

Saw that this releases today on steam, one question: how is the SP?