The stats screen only tracks automatch games (to prevent stat-cheating), whereas the achievement tracks all wins – invite and automatch.
@lordkosc, @geggis, @Otthegreat, anyone else paying attention: question for you all. I’m working on a new building type, “The Powderhouse”, which is the Saboteur’s upgrade building. Level 1 gets you a Saboteur discount, as you’d expect. Level 2 should modify traps in some way, and I’m trying to work out how. My ideas thus far:
- Traps stun units for 2 turns (wouldn’t apply to Master Thief, of course)
- Traps kill a unit (probably too punishing)
- Traps last forever (probably too annoying)
- Traps last an extra turn (probably not meaningful enough)
- Traps steal an extra gold
I’m leaning towards “+1 turn of stun”, and possibly “+1 stun, +1 gold stolen”. Obviously, the Saboteur discount will encourage that player to place more traps on the map, so I want to make sure that level 2 is meaningful but not OP or rage-inducing for the other player. Curious if you guys have thoughts; also curious if there’s any interest in doing some beta testing of the new building when it’s ready? (Should be pretty soon.)