Anyone actually play Doom RPG on the cellphone?

I bought my copy about a week ago when I was on a trip and was pleasantly surprised by how fun the game actually was. Probably the most fun I had with a Doom game since…Ultimate Doom :)

Any of you guys know of other non-puzzle mobile games (preferably not straight up console ports) that are worth checking out?

I was actually suprised by the port I bought of Ys. It played well with the phones controlls.

I also got one called Hero’s Quest, a game in the same style as King’s Bounty and the Hero’s of M&M games. Fun, but only two senarios to play and then you are done.

I will probably try that new one coming out - Orcs and Elves just cuz. Maybe I’ll even get the Doom RPG. I’ve heard good things about it.

Doom RPG is a great game. I’d also recommend Ancient Empires I & II. It’s a very cool little turn-based strategy game that kinda reminds me of Warlords.

I like Doom RPG, but I haven’t played it a whole lot. It reminds me of playing Dungeon Master on my ST.

I bought it, its one of only two games I enjoyed on the cell phone (the other being Spelltris). It really works well on the cell phone.

http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?t=23656

(not trying to be snarky here, it really is hard to find with search)