Anyone else playing Demon's Souls?

you can only put it down generally at the beginning of a level or just outside the boss’s fog door. Let me know if that works.

It does thanks! And I got someone to help me make all my words white! At least the 5 worlds I have access to right now. Now that I’m white what do I do with it? Do I need to re-explore everything I already did?

There are new areas that open up. I can think of 1-1 where you can go to the left on the initial starting bridge half way down. Also 3-1 where there is some rubble removed on the lower levels and 3-2 if you go up past where the elevator is there is a key that can be used in 3-1.

The person that helped me go white also gave me:

• 79 aged spice
  • 70 poison kunai throwing daggers
  • 50 fresh spice
  • Secret Dagger +10
  • Adjudicatirs shield +5
  • Dark Silver shield +5
  • Lava Bow

I’m going to hold off using them for a bit unless I get really frustrated, cause I feel like I’d be cheating. When I get further in the game I’ll break them out.

Players can give other players stuff? I did not know this.

I wonder if that means I could get a bunch of this stuff to my royalist. That’s be nice.

Btw if any of you need help with bosses I can get to, I’m happy to help!

“jpinard” on PS5

In other DS games that is usually a way to get banned because they slip in something hacked.

My sleeping Demon’s Souls kitty taking up my legs.

Congratulations!

They really need to update Bloodborne. It’s the only game that is stuck in 30 fps with framepacing issues.

Does wearing a full set of the same armor type confer any kind of special bonus? Like wearing all. Our Knight stuff, or wearing all binded armor?

Nope. Mix and match all you want. Fashion Souls is the best souls.

I have a question about attaining spells. It seems like you can’t even get most of the spells to learn until you’ve passed through a lot of the game. Or is there still a lots ahead of me? I’ve beat my first arch-demon and I still don’t even have some of the faith spells like second-chance.

You have to find the trainer NPCs so it all depends on what order you do the levels.

Typically you should be saving 1-3+ for the end game and clearing the other areas first. Going in order is actually kind of good but I think world 3 and world 4 can be interlaced to get certain items/spells sooner.

So I went down in 5-1 to buy some stuff from the witchy lady. Except while trying to whack some baddies I accidentally killed her. Is she gone forever now?

Yeah, she has be murdered and is dead. RIP.

She will come back in NG+

Hmmm. OK, another question. The guy who was sitting in the Nexus who was sad and you could talk to… he told me one time he was depressed, and when I went back to the Nexus he was gone with his soul there instead. Is that supposed to happen or did I somehow get him killed?

Did you rescue Yurt? You may want to interrogate him in the Nexus if so.

You’re gonna want to kill Yurt if you sent him to the Nexus, he’s a serial killer

Is that the knight that was in the cage? Yes, but I killed him ASAP back on the 2nd floor before he could descend. So that guy is supposed to still be alive then huh? Dang.

No, that is the end of that characters’ arc. This is remixed in Dark Souls actually.

Not sure what you mean here. Did you kill him in 3-2 or in the Nexus upstairs? Either way he is perma dead if you killed him.