Anyone here work or write for Gamespy? Look inside

I wanted to email Chuck Miller about his piece on the X-Arcade Gaming Cabinet but contacting anyone at Gamespy through the website is futile. I have some questions about it (I may want to purchase it) and need someone who actually uses it, as he does from the piece, to answer my q’s.

Can someone who writes for them or works there point me in the right direction?

thx!

check PM, not going to post contact info for the whole world to see

Couldn’t you have PM’d him and not given us a clue you have the information? :roll:

-DavidCPA

Couldn’t you have PM’d him and not given us a clue you have the information? :roll:

-DavidCPA[/quote]

but then he wouldn’t have looked “cool” like he has all these contacts and stuff.

by the way DavidCPA, I PM’d you teh Carmack’s email, phone number and butt plug size, but I am not going to post the info for the whole world to see…

PM that to me too.

I just pm’d Gamespy and told them my phone number.

Your mom pm’d me. Twice.

:lol: Wasn’t expecting that.

There’s an am/pm near my house.

:lol: Wasn’t expecting that.[/quote]

Then you’ve obviously been avoiding the cutting edge world of T-shirts.
Oh wait, it’s ‘bleeding edge’ now isn’t it?

sorry, nothing about looking cool or anything. i just didn’t want him to miss the PM. I am horrible about noticing that I have PM’s. I just saw a PM 2 days ago that was written back in early May about Shadowbane stuff.

I figure if they wanted lots of people to have contact info they would post it. Those people deal with enough spam as it is, so out of respect, I try not to create more.

I freelanced for them for about a year and a half… big woo.

:lol: Wasn’t expecting that.[/quote]

Then you’ve obviously been avoiding the cutting edge world of T-shirts.
Oh wait, it’s ‘bleeding edge’ now isn’t it?[/quote]

You mom bakes me cookies right before I pm’d her on your bed.

It is easy to just go to the profile options and check the box that says, “Open windowed alert when PM is received”. (Or something like that.) Then when you refresh the site, a box will open to let you know when one is received. It is not checked by default as, I assume, if you rec’d a lot of PMs it would be fairly irritating.

I’ll have to remember to do that, can you PM me a reminder? :wink: