Apex Legends - battle royale in the Titanfall universe

I guess this is still a rumor since it’s not yet announced, but I’m seeing this talked about lots of places and Kotaku has an article about it -

Titanfall? I’ll be there to support it.

Any chance of a mobile port if it’s successful?

Fingers crossed, dude.

Titanfall spinoff, i.e. there are no titans

I’ll support it in the hopes they give us more titles in the franchise.

Who wouldn’t want to play a Transformers game, but only as the humans, right?

“See? People are playing it! I told you a F2P Battle Royale game would work if you get rid of the mech shit.”
“OK, cancel Titanfall 3, let’s pull that team onto monetizing Apex Legends”.

So, like Soylent Green, it really was all about the people all along.

Hm… I could be into this if it played like the first game before a titanfall.

Smart pistols & hacked spectre armies were fun.

Heh, that’s exactly my line of thinking too, unfortunately.

Let me get this straight, Respawn is releasing a battle royale mode on Origin in the Titanfall Universe sometime soon.

Battlefield 5 is releasing its battle royale mode update in less than 2 months.

:|

Yeah, the timing is weird.

It wouldn’t be a Titanfall release without bad timing.

Will Battlefield 5’s BR mode have vehicles?

I don’t think it will, I haven’t followed it much since I don’t care about battle royale.

Yes, it will.

Today we are dropping knowledge bombs on Firestorm, the battle royale mode coming to Battlefield™ V with a unique focus on iconic Battlefield™ squad play and vehicular combat .

In Firestorm, combat vehicles like the powerful Panzer tank have now entered the battle royale fray. Getting hold of a tank can give you a great edge, but you won’t be invincible – and you need to measure risk versus reward if you challenge other squads to secure the battlefield’s most fearsome hardware. Jumping into a transport vehicle will give your squad an edge in speed and power. If you find something with wheels, you can drive it into battle – or plot a quick escape.

Oh it was meant as a joke seeing as vehicles are a defining aspect about the Battlefield games, much like Titanfall’s titans…

Reveal confirmed for tomorrow.

Tomorrow after the Super Bowl? What?