Apex Legends - battle royale in the Titanfall universe

Maybe the Mozambique is a 1-shot kill when rodeoing a Titan.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT HOW THE MOZAMBIQUE IS GOD-TIER WITH THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK!!

LIFELINES HATE HIM!!

I can imagine that they put this stuff in there, and leverage the fact that they now have an audience of millions of people… because TF2’s multiplayer was really a masterpiece, and its biggest problem was simply that so few people ever knew it existed at all.

`

I’d have to double check, but I’m pretty sure if a 3rd party team shoots the downed player they will in fact steal the kill. I know it works that way in PUBG and in COD, because I’m a jerk who loves to do that. ;) If your own team kills them you get the kill.

`

Ugh. I just keep feeling like I’m not able to get the experience I need with the various weapons. My kingdom for a shooting range.

My squad made it to final 2 yesterday. I think if I’d been better, we would have won, but I had some ridiculous guns I’d rarely ever shot. I suppose if you play these games a lot, you can just power through the 2-10 hour range where you have the very basics down but not the actual skills. It’s going to take me weeks.

You can play the tutorial shooting range with every gun to your heart’s content.

You could also play through Titanfall 2. They are roughly equivalent.

You should try Ring of Elysium.

I believe whoever lands the knockdown hit gets the credit. Finishing someone off doesn’t get you a kill if someone else knocked them.

I did play through Titanfall 2. It’s been a while though.

I don’t remember seeing all the weapons in the tutorial firing range. Are there crates with everything? Because I had no idea what a Havoc did or whether I wanted the Selectfire on it before I was in-game.

Every weapon is on the racks in the Tutorial. Explore each of the platforms after you’ve done the initial shooting practice. You can stay there all night if you want. Attachments aren’t available (I don’t think anyway) but you can explore how each one works. Some guns have single and burst fire modes, etc.

The biggest problems with the firing range is that you can’t choose to play other characters besides lifeline.

It’s nice that they had the training range right out of the box. I find that practicing on that for 15 minutes before playing is a good warmup. Otherwise my first few matches are utter garbage. Well more utter garbage than usual. ;)

True. You should send that in.

What they really ought to have is something akin to the time trial in Titanfall 2. That is great training for how to play that game. An Apex version of that would be super useful.

Could be fake but it’s a convincing fake

I have noticed since the latest patch I am having a hell of a lot more synchronization jank when playing with my friend, by which I mean we’ll both hit ready, and I’ll get into a game but he doesn’t. This happened a handful of times before the patch, too, but it’s become much more common after. Had another crash, too. This is the sort of thing that eventually made me lose patience with PUBG, so they really need to fix these issues (or at the very least give a way to rejoin matches in progress).

I think the game is slightly less stable after the last patch. I agree with that. I’ve hit the bug where it says “Party not ready” and you can’t get in a game about three times now.

That said, I had one of the best games yet last night. I’ll post video later. :)

I did the tutorial three times and somehow only noticed the shotguns and light weapons. Thanks.

Anyway, I like this game, but I’m done being yelled at by strangers because I’m not good at it. If someone is willing to play with a beginner, add MNGwinn (on PC) and I’ll happily play with friendlies.

Just turn off voice comms.

Apex does not really require voice, due to the good map pinging.

Yeah, you’re probably right. The benefit from the occasional good player’s voice chat probably doesn’t outweigh the abuse.