Apex Legends - battle royale in the Titanfall universe

If you leave before your team is counted out, you get nothing.

If you like big numbers, Respawn wants to show you a few.

“1? Mozambique kill!”

They certainly know their audience.

Honestly, I hope they never improve the Mozambique. Making it worse I could go for!

1? Mozambique-Kill… not at all ; )
WINNING A GAME WITH DUAL MOZAMBIQUES (youtube, dizzy)

Still loving the game. Unfortunately I have the flu and I really can’t play this game having a fever. Hence I’m also suffering from Apex withdrawal : \

Had a blast playing this weekend - even had my first win!

I was on a team with two randos and I was dead while the two of them won the game, but that still counts!

50 million players. Impressive, and hugely deserved. I’ll probably buy the Battle Pass once they introduce it without hesitation.

Played this for the first time last night, and I really enjoyed it. As with nearly all games of this type, I’m really terrible at it. This leads to a question about why these battle royale games never seem to separate people by skill level. When I play a MOBA, I know that (theoretically), I will get matched more often with people of my skill level, so that I can feel competitive in a given moment even if I’m never going to be very good. But in these, I feel like I’m mostly just chaff for the handful of excellent players to mow down.

Pubg certainly pulls players by rank, but by playing a lot you go up even if you suck. If I were to create a new account I would wreck for about 20 rounds before it catches up to me. Apex doesn’t feel like it ranks at all. I’m almost 100 percent rando squads and I frequently get people that are rank 5-10 while I’m in the upper 60’s. :(

That’s the problem I had today. In my fifth ever match, I get matched up with a guy with 5000+ kills. What is enjoyable about that for either of us?

I have a feeling it’s something that will get added. Which will screw me. I’m good enough to get to the level of good players. I’m not good enough to be competitive with said players.

I just want to be in a battle royale with other 40 year old dads with no twitch reflexes and who get headachey from all the weapon swaying.

Please god, yes.

To qualify for the league, the player must submit a recording of their 3 year old begging to sit on his lap while he plays

I can see it now. Voice chat disabled. No penalty for disconnects. A little dongle that streams your baby monitor audio into your headset.

Actually, sign me up for that.

I’m in for this utopia.

I’d be ecstatic if one of these games tossed in bots.

I know Geneshift does but a AAA FPS BR game doing the same would be awesome. Not holding my breath though.

I haven’t looked in a while, but at least for PUBG there were private leagues you could join. Which sounds nice except for getting enough people to play a BR any time of the day becomes hard. For example Chocotaco had, still has? A league for PUBG through faceit. It was full of pro players who only wanted to play against pro players. I tried it a bit and got my ass handed to me as expected. :) You could only get games on the weekend at prime time though.

Count me in

And what if instead of shooting each other, we just decided to head to the pub for a couple of pints? In fact, screw Apex, I need a drink.

Looking for some xbox players if anyone is up for game hit me up.

Shieldwolf.