Apology Judgement Thread of Humiliation

LOL. I did consider that point while typing that.

The classic ā€œI am sorry YOU were offendedā€ line. Like its your problem you dont like racism not hers.

She was on the podcast of ā€˜conservative rabbiā€™ Shmuley Boteach, crying during that shit. He then said, essentially, that her being so obviously disturbed showed that she was a good person and should be forgiven.

Yeah, no.

Edit: Speelung.

Iā€™m not sure if Roseanne is a racist, or just someone willing to pander to racists for money. The second category is worse.

Sheā€™s a racist based on the shit she was putting on Twitter for years. She mostly hates Jews though.

I still donā€™t see how people are ā€œshockedā€ she said what she said. Her Twitter was public long before she got the show deal through and it was all that kind of stuff mixed with random insane conspiracy theories.

Yeah this is not an isolated event for her. Her, uhh, additional tweets and interactions with the public after the storm she created didnā€™t really help either.

Although on the Jewish podcast with the rabbi she said, ā€œAs a Jewā€ at least one time. Disgusting.

As if we needed another reason to avoid this crap pizza.

At first I was thinking, well this doesnā€™t sound that bad.

Forbes reported earlier that he used the racial slur while participating in a role-playing exercise designed to prevent public relations crises.

Heā€™s getting ahead of things, trying to explain why not to do something and thenā€¦

ā€œColonel Sanders called blacks n-----s,ā€ he said, complaining that Sanders had never received backlash, according to Forbes. The parent company of KFC did not immediately answer a request for comment.

Yeah, screw him and his company.

Thatā€™s my takeaway as well. IIRC this isnā€™t his first fuckup.

This is SOP for him at this point.

His pizza isnā€™t very good anyway.

In truth, that use of the N word is less offensive than i was expecting to see.

I find that the use of the N word by a wealthy white male is generally offensive enough.

If he is whining about not being able to use that word while trying to train people about racismā€¦ thatā€™s pretty bad and offensive. I expect that training to be treated with even less seriousness than these usually are.

Certainly.

I just expected to hear him actually using it as a pejorative directed at someone.

He saves that for private meetings.

This is why Little Caesars is my go to place for crappy pizza.

The cost is too high. Iā€™d rather eat no pizza than Little Caesars!

Sacrilege! All pizza is supposed to be ok, like sex, right?