Apple Event WWDC 2019

Nailed it!

Starts at $5999 for the Mac Pro alone.

Monitor will be $4999, $5999 for the super matte display version.

All available in the Fall.

Damn you, Friar!

256gb ssd.

Why does the monitor have quiet operation as a feature?

Movie sets?

The new iPad OS home screen looks nice. There’s such a massive waste of space between the icons with the current versions of iOS, especially on a 12.9-inch iPad Pro.

So all this talk about splitting up iTunes is specific to the latest macOS. I guess Windows will have to wait, if we get it at all. They moved syncing to the Finder, which I don’t think you can do in Windows.

Sidebar in Finder for device sync makes a lot more sense.

Man, this stuff was all extensively leaked.

I know a guy with bad chronic hand damage who will be very happy about the improvements to voice input.

It’s amazing. Apple really is dedicated to accessibility, and I can’t imagine it’s out of a profit motive.

Yep, it’s heartening to see that sort of thing.

Oh boy, my iPhone is now a relay network for everyone’s lost Macbooks now? No thanks.

Are the ‘Files’ features and networking going to the iPhone? Otherwise iPadOS sounds like a round about way not to provide external storage support for their phones.

It’s the Tile model. And I’m sure it’ll be for all Apple devices. I think it’s great. Crowdsourcing to help you track down lost devices with no significant hit to battery or network usage? I’m on board.

I think it’s only iPad. They are really trying to make the iPad more than just an iPhone with a bigger screen.

Oh, so Marzipan is now “Catalyst”.

Apple keeps touting the iPad as a computer replacement (“What’s a computer?”), but doing everyday, ordinary tasks that you do your laptop can be a gigantic pain in the ass on an iPad Pro. This is still a half-measure, though.

To be fair, they never called it Marzipan publicly.