Starting next week, I will be 100% free of all Apple mobile and computer products for the next month at least, with the following exceptions:
(1) I have an Apple TV that I will still use because I have HBO Max and Roku doesn’t, so…
(2) I need to occasionally (once or twice a month) use my MBP 15 for some specific financial work.
Other than the above, I will be sans-Apple. No Air Pods, no Apple Watch, no iPhone Max, and no iPad. I am on AT&T so I probably need either a Samsung or Google device to receive the full droid experience. What I will be using:
(1) All Windows 10, all of the time.
(2) Samsung S20 Ultra 128 GB with 512 microsd card
(3) Galaxy Buds +
(4) Galaxy Tab S6 (arriving in a couple of weeks)
I am a long-time Apple mobile used, short-time macOS user, so this transition will mainly impact my mobile life and computer integration. I primarily want to see if the value proposition that is Windows/Android trumps the, I guess, coolness proposition of Apple products. I am also doing this in an environment where I am the only person not using Apple products in my house and where all of my extended family use iPhones.
Edit - forgot, I will also use a Galaxy Watch